ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of Address?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

swjunkie228
Newly Registered

Change of Address?

Post by swjunkie228 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Hey Everyone,
Apologies if this is a cross post (if you could point me to the other one if it is, that'd be great!).

I'm moving in about three weeks and I'm waiting on my letter to send my passport in to get my visa. When should I change the address? (As in does anyone know how long it takes for them to put it into the system).

I was thinking a week and a half before I move to give some overlap time in case it's already in the mail or is going to be sent out soon after.

Thanks!

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Change of Address?

Post by yasa » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:18 pm

swjunkie228 wrote:Hey Everyone,
Apologies if this is a cross post (if you could point me to the other one if it is, that'd be great!).

I'm moving in about three weeks and I'm waiting on my letter to send my passport in to get my visa. When should I change the address? (As in does anyone know how long it takes for them to put it into the system).

I was thinking a week and a half before I move to give some overlap time in case it's already in the mail or is going to be sent out soon after.

Thanks!
They do it straight away..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

zarikashif

Re: Change of Address?

Post by zarikashif » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:57 pm

swjunkie228 wrote:Hey Everyone,

Thanks!
call letter vill kum at your solicitor address if you have one otherwise just phone them they will change your address strightway i changed my address twice during wait of call in letter