ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In Person Premium Appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vardhineni

In Person Premium Appointment

Post by Vardhineni » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:41 am

Hi All,

I wish to book an appointment for in person premium appointment at PEO. In the UKBA site, there are individual numbers for each PEO. Do i need to call individual numbers for an appointment or is there a common number.

Say, i call up Birmingham number and they say they do not have appointments..can they book an appointment for another PEO.

--Pradeep

Sten

Re: In Person Premium Appointment

Post by Sten » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:49 am

I am sure it is emphasised there which number you would need to call to make an appointment .. there is only one.
Good luck !

Vardhineni

Post by Vardhineni » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:04 am

Hi,

I have looked at the page http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... ginperson/ . It has got different numbers for different PEO's and not a common number.

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Vardhineni wrote:Hi,

I have looked at the page http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... ginperson/ . It has got different numbers for different PEO's and not a common number.
I can see only one number, 0870 606 7766.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:45 pm

gotcha wrote:

I can see only one number, 0870 606 7766.
yeah
Thats the only number..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:49 pm

Well, if you are still seeing different numbers then call any of those :) and you will still be able to enquire about appointments at any of the PEOs.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 pm

Read them out loud and they may start sounding the same :)
Regards,
crowbar6

pankajmittal2004

Post by pankajmittal2004 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:46 am

I just got PEO appointment for 6th July through agent today which one of my friend recommended to me. Bizzarely, he knew few dates and times for which people cancelled and will book it that for you but still you need to go yourself to attend. Only problem is it can be in any PEO office in UK. He charged me £150.

Guys this is an email from one of my friend and I copy and pasted his words here, if it's of any benefit to any member.
PM2009

sargana
Newly Registered

Post by sargana » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:05 pm

few days back i booked an ILR appoinment at Croydon for Saturday 13 June 09 but i have not received any confirmation yet (according to other people experience, a mobile message confirmation is sent around 24 hours before)...any idea..and according to home office website...they open monday to friday....so not sure why i got appointment on saturday...

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:41 pm

sargana wrote:few days back i booked an ILR appoinment at Croydon for Saturday 13 June 09 but i have not received any confirmation yet (according to other people experience, a mobile message confirmation is sent around 24 hours before)...any idea..and according to home office website...they open monday to friday....so not sure why i got appointment on saturday...
Thats doesn't look quite right
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:44 pm

sargana wrote:few days back i booked an ILR appoinment at Croydon for Saturday 13 June 09 but i have not received any confirmation yet (according to other people experience, a mobile message confirmation is sent around 24 hours before)...any idea..and according to home office website...they open monday to friday....so not sure why i got appointment on saturday...
thats weird..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================