ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JUST A LITTLE HELP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skiesowner

JUST A LITTLE HELP

Post by skiesowner » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:16 pm

hello,
-my wife has an appointment in Croydon for her eea1 in some days, I wonder if it is not better to avoid it and to apply both together (me eea2 and she eea1)cause I was reading that is better being done so!!!
please give me an answer
Thank youuuuu
Last edited by skiesowner on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

skiesowner

Re: JUST A LITTLE HELP

Post by skiesowner » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:09 pm

skiesowner wrote:I am here with eea FP that expires at the end of July, that is why I wonder:
-Can I apply at any time before that date or I must apply for my ee2 one month before my visa exipres?(someone told me that)!!!
-As my wife has an appointment in Croydon for her eea1 in some days, I wonder if it is not better to avoid it and to apply both together (me eea2 and she eea1)cause I read that is better being done so!!!
please give me an answer
Thank youuuuu
ALL I NEED IS AN ANSWER THAT U HAVE, DEDICATE ME 1 MINUTE ....Helpppp pleaseee ,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :( :( :x :x

skiesowner

Post by skiesowner » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 am

:( :( :( :(

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:46 am

Have you thought that maybe nobody actually knows how to answer your question?

If they do know the answer they will get back to you! You only posted last night! People aren't on the forum 24/7 relax and maybe somebody will get back to you....

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:16 am

I didn't think that EEA1's were being issued now.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:21 am

Casa wrote:I didn't think that EEA1's were being issued now.
Why not, Casa?

@ OP: What I do know is that making joint EEA1 & 2 applications doesn't really make any difference anymore. At first it used to speed up the application, and the EEA2 RC was issued quickly as a result of applying at the same time as the EEA1 partner. But that ain't the case no more, unfortunately!

skiesowner

Post by skiesowner » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:30 pm

why not :shock: :shock: we already have the appointment just we don't know if it is not better that we apply together

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:52 pm

skiesowner wrote:
why not :shock: :shock: we already have the appointment just we don't know if it is not better that we apply together
You cannot apply for EEA2 at Croydon! They will only accept your wife's EEA1! EEA2's are only by post, I'm afraid!

skiesowner

Post by skiesowner » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:00 pm

I know that I have to apply by mail for my EEA2 in Liverpool but I wanted to know if it is better and quicker for me that she applies with me or that I add her EEA1 residence in my application already after she get it from Croydon!!! I hope that I expressed myself well
Waiting for any answer

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:24 pm

skiesowner wrote:I know that I have to apply by mail for my EEA2 in Liverpool but I wanted to know if it is better and quicker for me that she applies with me or that I add her EEA1 residence in my application already after she get it from Croydon!!! I hope that I expressed myself well
Waiting for any answer
As I said before, it does not make any difference wether you apply with or without her! It used to make a difference before, but not anymore! Her application will be dealt with faster, as it's an EEA1. While yours will join the looong EEA2 queue! She can easily get hers done at Croydon if she wants it right now, but you are better off sending it off in the mail as soon as you can, so that (hopefully?) you might get it by Christmas!

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:26 pm

skiesowner wrote:I know that I have to apply by mail for my EEA2 in Liverpool but I wanted to know if it is better and quicker for me that she applies with me or that I add her EEA1 residence in my application already after she get it from Croydon!!! I hope that I expressed myself well
Waiting for any answer
It is not better nor quicker for you.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

skiesowner

Post by skiesowner » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:28 pm

Rozen wrote:
Waiting for any answer
As I said before, it does not make any difference wether you apply with or without her! It used to make a difference before, but not anymore! Her application will be dealt with faster, as it's an EEA1. While yours will join the looong EEA2 queue! She can easily get hers done at Croydon if she wants it right now, but you are better off sending it off in the mail as soon as you can, so that (hopefully?) you might get it by Christmas!
Thank you Rozen but can I know why it is nomore making difference applying together???thx

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:35 pm

skiesowner wrote:
Rozen wrote:
Waiting for any answer
Thank you Rozen but can I know why it is nomore making difference applying together???thx
I'm afraid I don't work for UKBA, so I don't know the reason why they stopped fast tracking EEA2s applied jointly with EEA1s. But hey! Feel free to make a joint application. Rules in UKBA change every five minutes, so you might be lucky.

skiesowner

Post by skiesowner » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Rozen wrote:
skiesowner wrote:
Rozen wrote:
Waiting for any answer
I'm afraid I don't work for UKBA, so I don't know the reason why they stopped fast tracking EEA2s applied jointly with EEA1s. But hey! Feel free to make a joint application. Rules in UKBA change every five minutes, so you might be lucky.
ok, so you are based on facts, thanks :?