ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My spose does't have Job will it effect my application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

munawar khan
Newly Registered

My spose does't have Job will it effect my application

Post by munawar khan » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:47 am

Hi,
I just got married and I am on student Visa, recently I applied for stamp 4 but I am afraid my wife doesn’t have job and it could effect my application. As she worked for more then one and half year but from last year December she has no job and she is getting social welfare benefit. If any one know about this please let me know.
Thanks a million
Munawar

MYSPACE
Newly Registered

Post by MYSPACE » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:07 am

i was in a similar situation when i put in my application at first, my wife was under social welfare so i got her 2 years workin history to show that she did worked b4 and also a later from Fas to show that she's looking 4 another Job.....i summited the application lyk that with other stuff...i got my acknowlegement letter....2 month after my wife secured a JOB with Clarion hotels....

She stop social welfare and i sent in her payslip and contract letter..... and we also received a receipt frm EU treaty section...

SO GOOD LUCK....

zafarzafar
BANNED

Post by zafarzafar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:27 am

Hi there
yes it could effect ur application as ur EU souse should be enguaged in any kind of economic activity like job or college.
if she is not working or couldn't find a job, try to enroll her in any professional course, diploma etc..
good luck man and namaz parha karoo. wahi ha sab bahtar karnay wala, phir kah raha hoon bhai namaz parhna.