ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UNMARRIED PARTNER VISA!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mduho

UNMARRIED PARTNER VISA!

Post by mduho » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:14 am

What does my New Zealand girlfriend of 4 years have to do to get leave to enter as the unmarried partner of a person (me i am am here on tier 1)with limited leave to remain in UK.

What is the form I should seek out?

I am very confused.

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELLLLLLLLLP!

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: UNMARRIED PARTNER VISA!

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:24 am

mduho wrote:What does my New Zealand girlfriend of 4 years have to do to get leave to enter as the unmarried partner of a person (me i am am here on tier 1)with limited leave to remain in UK.

What is the form I should seek out?

I am very confused.

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELLLLLLLLLP!
Below is the link of dependent form and guidance for dependents.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... ependants/

bpietro
Newly Registered

Post by bpietro » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm currently an Australian living in London on a Tier 1 Visa. I have been living here for 6 months. My girlfriend, whom I've been living with for two years now is in the UK with me but she is on a Working Holidaymaker Visa.

As she will no longer be able to work past the 12 months allowed on her visa we wanted to make her dependant on my Tier 1 visa.

Firstly - is this possible now that we've been living together for over 2 years?

Secondly - Do both of us have to return to Australia to do this?

Thirdly - How much evidence is required to prove our relationship? Do they accept all kinds of evidence such as photos etc? Or only bank statements etc?

Any help would be a godsend, I've been searching the forums and elsewhere but cannot find any info.

Thanks!