ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR, the next day after FLR stamped

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

John108s
Newly Registered

ILR, the next day after FLR stamped

Post by John108s » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:28 am

I've just obtained my FLR today on my new company. I've completed 5 years under Work Permit. Shall I go for ILR now?

Is it good if I apply for ILR the very next day after I got FLR? Also I just started the work with this new company, so no Pay Slips with this new company...will that affect?

jabedchy
Newly Registered

Post by jabedchy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:42 am

Were you not eligible for ILR when you applied FLR through new company.

You can apply for ILR as long as you are eligible means completion of 5 years in WP/HSMP-post 2006 and got necessary documents.

I got ILR based on 5 years WP from Croydon office on 29/05/2009.

Documents you would need:
-Life in the UK Test
-Letter from your new employer regarding continuation of employment
-Copy of the letter from old employer regarding agrrement of WP transfer which you already submitted to UKBA when received FLR(optional)
-last three months payslips regardless which company you worked for
-three months bank statement
-Initial WP approval letter and WP transfer letter if you changed company
-P60's for last 5 years(optional)
-A set of evidence for last five years residency in UK. A set can be mixed of payslips/bank statement/bills(Not required but would be better if you send/keep it in separate plastic wallet)