ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we act together??!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Infonaz

Can we act together??!!

Post by Infonaz » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:32 am

Does anyone has an idea that we can act together?
They can not treat us as an unemotional crowd of animals.. How long can they just ignore us?

Why dont they send us appologies for making us wait for so long with apropreate explanations about reasons! At least one standard letter to everyone!

I wonder how many of us here how many people suffer..

atul.kundra1982

Re: Can we act together??!!

Post by atul.kundra1982 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:15 am

Infonaz wrote:Does anyone has an idea that we can act together?
They can not treat us as an unemotional crowd of animals.. How long can they just ignore us?

Why dont they send us appologies for making us wait for so long with apropreate explanations about reasons! At least one standard letter to everyone!

cosnidering yourself unemotional crowd of animals would be a respected phrase my friend, they dont even consider us animal, dese f*** bastered dont analyse the problem that we are facing!!!!

koil

Post by koil » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:42 pm

i think we should act like gurkha what they did peaceful protest we should do this infront westminister par....actually they stop giveing passport because they want we withdraw our application because after 8 9 months no one will keep us in the job without passport so we should do some thing and we need a leader..........................

tuhadda_fuffar

Re: Can we act together??!!

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:17 pm

atul.kundra1982 wrote:
Infonaz wrote:Does anyone has an idea that we can act together?

cosnidering yourself unemotional crowd of animals would be a respected phrase my friend, they dont even consider us animal, dese f*** bastered dont analyse the problem that we are facing!!!!

Calm down guys..... why are you insulting yourselves?? Rather than thinking negative and using swear words for yourself, try to attract attention of a public figure same as Ghurkhas did.

God helps those, who help themselves!!

Infonaz

Post by Infonaz » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:21 pm

tuhadda_fuffar Could you please give more ideas how could we attract someones atention?? I am trying to do this for 8 months sending emails and letters.. What else can we do to attract attention?? Dance lambada on Parlament Squere??

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Infonaz wrote:tuhadda_fuffar Could you please give more ideas how could we attract someones atention?? I am trying to do this for 8 months sending emails and letters.. What else can we do to attract attention?? Dance lambada on Parlament Squere??
That’s not a bad idea. :lol: At least you will be in news for this 'peaceful' protest and the Home Office won’t ignore it if you give strategically planned statement to the press. Before doing that, call couple of local news papers, which would help.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Yes Mr Fuffar is rite... Try arrange some press and do some demonstration.. put some pressure on HO and Govt. so they gonna start looking into the issue.. Dont wait for the bloody MP's to do something for you cuz they won't...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:19 pm

:idea: You guys might have read about those mature drunkards who dressed up like nuns and were flashing their nuts all over the places. If people like them can attract public attention without having any particular motive, why can’t you guys unite and do something for the cause of your visas, passports, maintenance funds etc. and expose the way Home Office works :?:

saam20
Newly Registered

Post by saam20 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:13 pm

They r one of white idiots they know its is difficult for all of us to find jobs without passports. and i have heard that they passes messages to agencies not to entertain students without passports and not to accept homeoffice letter.
We are struggling . But why should we. we sshoul unite and act together. Go to hsmp forums and contact them as they act in their case.
They are making joke of us. Why should we wait in silence if we they think we are weak.
These idiots going to our country to do business and pull more money in their economies. Iam one of u guys.
So why they are denying his citizens.
Out your more replys.
Best of luck

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:03 pm

saam20 wrote:They r one of white idiots
If that's your view on people in this country then please feel free to leave. There are enough dearly beloved here without adding one more to the number.

Infonaz

Post by Infonaz » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Please guys do not change the subject!

I dont know how to do demonstration protests.. but I will defenatly go if there will be enough people.. They would not be able to punish the crowd of people.. if there will be few they can refuse my applic for any reson.

Has any one received any papers from HO so far?? any news at all??

tosachinpatel

i m ready

Post by tosachinpatel » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:58 am

guys , i am ready for any peacfull protest...

at Trafalger Square.....

gether enough people,,,bez this people thinking that we are foolish people....

guys and try to get numbers of any media of our country......

Infonaz

Post by Infonaz » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:49 am

I have sent a letter by post to HO on Fri.
If I will not get reply this week I am defenetly up to peaceful protest.
I wonder if we would be able to make a crowd of people.. I think at least 20..??
What do you think people?