ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement Problem

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

a12345
BANNED

Bank Statement Problem

Post by a12345 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:48 pm

hi,

i have a slight issue with bank statements:

i want to claim my earnings from last August but i do not have bank statement for this particular month. I also changed my address in the same month, bank is saying that if i order duplicate statement then it would state my current address not the original last August address!

:!: :!: :!:

Please advise so I could apply.

Thanks.

a12345
BANNED

Post by a12345 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:04 pm

IN ADDITION TO MY ORIGINAL PROBLEM:

Can one claim points if they have a gap of 1 month in last 12 months.

Please reply both questions.

Regards.

priya_bhosale

Post by priya_bhosale » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:04 pm

It wont matter if its the previous or current address as long theres some valid address on it

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: Bank Statement Problem

Post by gotcha » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:04 pm

a12345 wrote:it would state my current address not the original last August address!
I don't see any problem with, why it bothers you ?

priya_bhosale

Post by priya_bhosale » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:14 pm

a12345 wrote:IN ADDITION TO MY ORIGINAL PROBLEM:

Can one claim points if they have a gap of 1 month in last 12 months.

Please reply both questions.

Regards.
Yes. As long as they are 12 consecutive months.

And actually the bank statement doesnt even need to have any address on it

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:02 pm

a12345 wrote:hi,

i have a slight issue with bank statements:

i want to claim my earnings from last August but i do not have bank statement for this particular month. I also changed my address in the same month, bank is saying that if i order duplicate statement then it would state my current address not the original last August address!

:!: :!: :!:

Please advise so I could apply.

Thanks.
I don't think it would matter as long as the statements are authentic and the salary details corroborate with payslips.

But I'd recommend you to mention about this situation on the cover letter to case worker. Just, so that he is aware that you did not tried to hide anything.

About your second problem, you can claim previous earnings for any CONTINOUS 12 months in the last 15 months. Please note that there is no gap allowed in between those 12 months.

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:08 pm

destiniation_london wrote: About your second problem, you can claim previous earnings for any CONTINOUS 12 months in the last 15 months.
True
Please note that there is no gap allowed in between those 12 months.
What ? There is no such rule. As long as it falls in continuous 12 months any no of gaps are allowed. eg. Jan - April and Jun-dec( total 11 months) allowed.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:08 pm

destiniation_london wrote: Please note that there is no gap allowed in between those 12 months.
Thats incorrect. The application is ok as long as the first day and last day of the earnings claim period does not exceed 12 months. You can have as many breaks within that period as you like.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

ssoct98@hotmail.com
- thin ice -

Post by ssoct98@hotmail.com » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Dear bank statement must show as follow
What the bank statements must show
Bank statements you send must be on official bank stationery, and must show each of the payments that you are claiming. If you wish to send electronic bank statements from an online account you should also send a supporting letter from the bank on company headed paper confirming that the documents are authentic. Alternatively, electronic bank statements with the official stamp of the bank that issued the statements will be accepted. The stamp must appear on every page of the statement.

dont worry abt address,its not a requirement as long as ur name and account number on each page of statement,I am using historic statement for extension.