ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Medicals and PCC Complete. How much Longer??

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

australia_im
Newly Registered

Medicals and PCC Complete. How much Longer??

Post by australia_im » Sun May 03, 2009 1:12 pm

Hi,

I am applying for Australia Immigration in subclass 175 (skilled immigration) from the gulf where I am currently employed.

a. I have completed by medicals and have submitted police clearance for self and family. How much longer would it take to get the PR.

b. Can I during this period move back to my home country. Will that affect my application status.

c. What exactly would be the employment checks done. I understand one of my previous employers has shutdown during this recession and I am not quite sure if they can contact anyone there. Will that affect my application processing. I have several references from people who have worked for the same company earlier.

Any advise/suggestions would be appreciated.

fahad77

Post by fahad77 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:22 pm

Hi,

a. I think it takes about 2 months after medical to get PR.

b. You can move where ever you want. All you have to do is to fill up a form and mail it to let Aus immigration know about it.

c. Dont worry abt previous employers. If Aus immigration require more info about previous employments, they will ask, otherwise no worries.

My questions for you:
1) After how long you were asked to submit your medical and police clearance certificates from the date of your main application?

2) Is it okay if I get those done right now even I'm not asked to do it yet?

3) Do I need to get police clearance letters from all the countries i have lived more than a year?

Thanks