ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does a new application count as a review?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lbfrancois

Does a new application count as a review?

Post by lbfrancois » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:59 pm

Hi

I understand candidates are allowed 2 reviews. Does a new application count as a review?

I am waiting for the result of my review, if it's negative again I am uncertain if I will apply for another free review or try a fresh application with additional documents.

If I am allowed to send a new application with additional documents after 2 free reviews, I might decide to try all the free options first, and leave the new application as the last option.

Thanks,
L.

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:20 pm

Please! Share your thoughts!

amhilde

Post by amhilde » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:19 pm

I think a new application is a new application and is not considered a review at all. Im not sure where the term "paid review" originated, but there isnt such a thing. Its either free review of what you submitted, or "paid review" i.e. whole new application with new information added.

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:11 pm

Thank you!