ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NHS Dental Care - Recourse of Public fund?

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alexkutty

NHS Dental Care - Recourse of Public fund?

Post by alexkutty » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Is the NHS dental care a public fund? Yesterday by mistake my wife signed for a discounted NHS dental treatment. Will this affect our ILR application next month. I asked the dentist to cancel this benifit for a full payment. But he said it is too late because it is already recorded with NHS.

Any advice? Please.

vinny

Re: NHS Dental Care - Recourse of Public fund?

Post by vinny » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:33 pm

alexkutty wrote:Is the NHS dental care a public fund?
See Public funds.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Jk2007
BANNED

Post by Jk2007 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Vinny,

That link doesn't appear to provide anything related to NHS care? If you have the answer, please provide.

I always thought that NHS care is not considered as part of "public funds". Not sure whether treatments like NHS Dental care or NHS Eye care are also not considered as part of "public funds". Also all dependents are also eligible to receive the NHS care without violating the 'No recourse to public funds' rule?

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:08 pm

Jk2007 wrote:That link doesn't appear to provide anything related to NHS care? If you have the answer, please provide.

I always thought that NHS care is not considered as part of "public funds".
That is the answer. NHS care is not considered as "public funds". However, overseas visitors may not be eligible, except for emergency treatment.
Section 7 - Public funds wrote:4.2 Public services

Treatment under the National Health Service, or education funded by a Local Education Authority (LEA), does not count as recourse to public funds.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

1963British

Post by 1963British » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:47 pm

It would not be considered public funds.

Jercy Paul
BANNED

Post by Jercy Paul » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:02 am

Take 2 or 3 tea spoons of hydrogen peroxide and 3 tea spoons of baking soda in a small container. If you don't like the taste of peroxide you can add a small amount of mint into the mixture. Now mix water to make it a thick paste. Every morning after brushing with toothpaste apply this mixture on your teeth and leave it for some time.

SPAM

demaxiya
BANNED

Post by demaxiya » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 am

Du machst mich nachzudenken, die Artikel, die Sie schreiben. Wenn in der Praxis die Wirkung der guten gestellt.

harris_3
BANNED

Post by harris_3 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:11 am

My interior tooth part has totally damaged and need to be checked by a dentist. Please recommend me a to take care.

SPAM link removed.