ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help needed please??????????????????????

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

m_z

urgent help needed please??????????????????????

Post by m_z » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:00 pm

hi there people,

i am applying my visa under PBS PSW DEPENDENT catagory and just wanted to askk u guys if ECO will accept the fax for the last seven days of the bank statement as i have my bank statments starting from 11th of march till the 4th of june but i have realised recently that it has to be till the 11th of june as i am going to submit my case on the 15th of june so this is why i want to put the fax of the last seven days please advice me on this one as soon as possible. it will be muh appreciated.
thankyou,
god bless...

PS: i am applying from pakistan...

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: urgent help needed please??????????????????????

Post by yasa » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:50 am

m_z wrote:hi there people,

i am applying my visa under PBS PSW DEPENDENT catagory and just wanted to askk u guys if ECO will accept the fax for the last seven days of the bank statement as i have my bank statments starting from 11th of march till the 4th of june but i have realised recently that it has to be till the 11th of june as i am going to submit my case on the 15th of june so this is why i want to put the fax of the last seven days please advice me on this one as soon as possible. it will be muh appreciated.
thankyou,
god bless...

are u getting your statement faxed from bank????
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:51 am

thankyou,
god bless...

are u getting your statement faxed from bank or u gonna send the fax to HO after u post your case????
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

m_z

Post by m_z » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:10 pm

am in pakistan at the moment and my wife is sending it to me by fax so that i can submit my case here in pakistan...

regards.

ammeck09

Post by ammeck09 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:32 am

thankyou,
god bless...

ECO's does not accept fax documents. Let it be sent to you by any fast means such DHL, FEDEX, etc.