ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

not sure but sounds good

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

koil

Post by koil » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:35 pm

sadhu thanks brother thank u very much pls update more news they got today yeah thats really excellant man GOD thanks pls help every one and me kissmemissme,kashi,sadhu,n khan pls any news update

Infonaz

Post by Infonaz » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:43 pm

[quote="sadhu"]Hello everyone, Two applicants from the OBC have received the passport today from the UKBA.They both applied in 1st week of December,2008. One of them has got the valid visa.Other one has got refusal due to the maintenance reason.Thanks.[/quote]

Hello could anyone please tell me rules regarding maintenance. Can I have a sponsor if you do not have enough money on your account? my bank account is not very good for last months and I sent my docs in November08.

Thank you.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:05 pm

Employers can use the employer checking service to see if you can continue to work:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/emplo ... pport/ecs/

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:13 pm

sadhu wrote:Hello everyone, Two applicants from the OBC have received the passport today from the UKBA.They both applied in 1st week of December,2008. One of them has got the valid visa.Other one has got refusal due to the maintenance reason.Thanks.
thts really good news,,but we hv been waitin from october !!!!

so y they r not clearing our cases ??

Infonaz

Post by Infonaz » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:40 am

[b]I was suffering alone for 7 months as I dint know anyone who applied PSW like me.
Discovering this site was relieve to be honest just to know that I am not alone in my case.
I have been calling to HO many times and I even sent complaint emails and got auto replyies about getting back in 21 days and they never did.
I ve been reading through many threds here for last few days, threads starting from last year..
It is so sad to see here so many people fastrating, suffering and praying..
I wish good luck to all of us and THANK YOU very much for all updates people care to do here.
God bless![/b]

bluerays5055
Newly Registered

visa

Post by bluerays5055 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:08 pm

guys it is mentioned two guys got visa from obc if that is the case atleast few of them shd have been got the visa by now i am nt sure how far is that news true any way 7 months crosed still no news and much time we shall all wait some of them had withdrawn there applications due to lack of money and some of them are faceing job problems dont know where we all end up any way guys we shall think positive and move forward lets hope for the best

koil

Post by koil » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:04 pm

sadhu where are u been man?????did u get any more news about that and kashi brother is there any news pls update man guys what u think about the local mp if they give letter to homeoffice does it effect on the application technically????????????????????pls let me know sadhu pls update man any news pls update guys sadhu,kissmemissme,kashi, and n khan pls pls pls GOD help all and me pls

koil

Post by koil » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:03 am

sadhu u said last time that u complained about the delay did they tell u anything or did u get any reply from homeoffice ???????pls let me know and i think after ccl case they will send our passport may be what u think????????????????/

koil

Post by koil » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:53 am

guys sadhu,kisssmemissme,kashi, n khan guys whats going on no updateing any more news pls update guys thanks

shahrakesh1610
Newly Registered

Psw visa rejection

Post by shahrakesh1610 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Hi guys I have been observing this site since November .thanks to all who posted msg here for help everyone.i applied for psw from Birmingham international college n today I went to solicitor for advice ,over there 2 guy came for appeal they got rejection today they are from bic n college didn't identify them . So now they have started to give passport back guys cool down n see now we all get our pp back

koil

Post by koil » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:15 am

sadhu,kissmemissme,kashi, n khan is there no message comeon man whats going on ???????no update

koil

Post by koil » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:15 pm

waiting for the reply guys sadhu,kissmemissme,kashi, n khan pls update guys what happened ..........................

bluerays5055
Newly Registered

visa

Post by bluerays5055 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:10 am

guys every thing is fine now ppl started gettings visas from obs so hopefully end of nxt week every one gets visa

saba85

Post by saba85 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:36 am

how u know everyone getting visa? do u know anyone who got recently?

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:18 am

saba85 wrote:how u know everyone getting visa? do u know anyone who got recently?
Hello Sabaji, I know one person got PSW on tuesday (9th of june,2009) from OBC.I did not post it.It is very difficult to understand which way HO is processing applications.They are handling pending cases haphazardly.Lots of applicants have complained so far. unfortunately, their all efforts have come to naught. Needless to say, the time frames, deadlines according to their website do not work at all.Consequently, a number of applicants are finding themselves in doldrums.Regards.
Last edited by sadhu on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:20 am

I think we have to wait.

koil

Post by koil » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:14 pm

hi sadhu how are you brother good????long time no see any way thanks for update bro.................

koil

Post by koil » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:07 pm

kissmemissme is there any more news about obc?????

tata522

Post by tata522 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:36 pm

i was going through this forums since last 5 months, good site , good for sharing views,.

tata522

Post by tata522 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:53 pm

as far as i know , the home office issued passports with refusals untill feb 3rd week who had applied in the month of oct and nov. so far the verifications has done from ho with obc in the last month. this is the case not only with obc but also from williams lic etc...
in my point of view they are not going to issue any visas , they are trying to check our patience and with the frustration we gonna withdraw our applications, there are so many factors for us to withdraw its nearly 9 months, in the job they will be asking for visa , we cannot go to backhome without our passport.
any way we are not going to be refused any way if they have done they would have done it in the previous months ,they havent got some kind of clarification thats why they are pending. all the colleges have been verified by home office but still they are doing wantedly.

koil

Post by koil » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:07 pm

this is not humanity and we have the human rights this is killing my life is going hell for them can we all act together pls all obc students sadhu told us someone got passport with visa last week but when our one how long man this is not behave we are expecting from a class one human rights country guys stop talking can we do something now??????????????????????????/lets go all to the westminister to show a peaceful protest

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:30 pm

There is a service that UKBA offers employers:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/emplo ... pport/ecs/

This is where employers can check if an application is with UKBA and the person can work whilst it is being decided. The employer gets a unique reference number that protects them from liability to any fines because they cannot check your passport.

Show prospective employers this link.

tata522

Post by tata522 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:28 am

they are just testing our patience , nothing else, i doubt is this a developed country or developing counrty , why they are taking this much time to release passports, no doubt they have some inner motive thats why they are playing with our visas.
and moreover the people who have applied with in these months(jan to april )from london school of professional studies have got their visas
within 3 - 4 weeks , this is frustrating .
the same people who applied with us in the months of oct and nov have got rejections untill feb 2nd week, but ours is the case of bad luck niether they give visas nor rejected, iam happy what ever they give i want to go back to home country(india) and settle down there.

Limbu Timbu
Newly Registered

Post by Limbu Timbu » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:35 am

one of my coaleagues has got IGS-PSW extension from westminster college of computing within 5 weeks even though college was closed and he was a `student'
i dont know how Mr.Phil Woolas's supernatural airtight points based system works!!!

bluerays5055
Newly Registered

i got a reply from home office

Post by bluerays5055 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:57 pm

I can confirm that while your application for an extension of leave is awaiting a decision, the conditions of your current leave to remain are extended under Section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971. Therefore you are permitted to work.

Yours sincerely

Ann Windle
Operations Manager HST10
Tier One Casework
North East, Yorkshire and the Humber Region
UK Border Agency
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA