ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help please BAD situation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

im alone
Newly Registered

help please BAD situation

Post by im alone » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:23 am

hello everyone
im irish citezen and i have a huge problem really
im married a non eu cetezin in feb and we did an application for his visa but has been refused and we did an appeal and we wait now
the problem when i back home someone told the social welfare i'm married
i work just part time job and i get lone parent money
so they stop my lone parent money and i have just my part time job money
i have problem to live with my daugther now + i'm pregnant from my husband and i cant to work full time or so on
if i'm out for making the baby i will not get money from the job i will get just 20 euro for the baby
i'm a play school teacher
what i have to do please help me ...??????

realgunner

thinking...

Post by realgunner » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:20 am

I cant really help you but i think you should contact Dept of Justice for you spouse visa and explain your pregnant and the rest.

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:31 pm

What was the reason for the refusal? Was it refused on finances? I can't see them overturning that decision unless of course you provided them with additional information?? Can you let us know the reason for refusal? I understand your an Irish citizen? Where is your husband from ? How long have you known each other etc....?

I think the main problem is that when they issue a spouse visa the onus is on you to prove that your husband will not become a burden to the state? Which clearly in their eyes he will be if you can not support him.

I think your first problem is that if you are MARRIED you should not have been receiving lone parent??? As you are not a lone parent you are clearly a family (at least since February)?

What about your other finances? Have you and your husband got savings? What about where you both will live?

When you applied for the visa....what evidence did you provide?

im alone
Newly Registered

Post by im alone » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:03 pm

[quote="ciaramc"]What was the reason for the refusal? Was it refused on finances?

finance reason that we didnt sent my p60 and 6 months bank statemnt

I can't see them overturning that decision unless of course you provided them with additional information?? Can you let us know the reason for refusal? I understand your an Irish citizen? Where is your husband from ?

morocco

How long have you known each other etc....?

8 months , meeting 2 times

I think the main problem is that when they issue a spouse visa the onus is on you to prove that your husband will not become a burden to the state? Which clearly in their eyes he will be if you can not support him.

I think your first problem is that if you are MARRIED you should not have been receiving lone parent??? As you are not a lone parent you are clearly a family (at least since February)?

my husband not with me so i still alone ... and i have my daughter

What about your other finances? Have you and your husband got savings? What about where you both will live?

i have my work money thats all,no saving money

When you applied for the visa....what evidence did you provide
we applied for the visa in march and the appeal 20 days ago we provided everything ,fotos, letters,tickets,my passport stamps,emails, our conversation in msn ,my friends greeting letter ,money bills ,medical certaficate[/b]

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Ok,

So why did you not supply the documentation? Have you got bank statements? What about your P60?? Do you not have one from last year? I seriously doubt they will overturn the decision....has your husband got savings?

Also you have not known each other for very long so the visa issuing officer is going to take all this into account??? Also you are already relying on the state for fiancial assistance so to them this is not a good start? What about where you will live as a family?

I understand you are alone but lone parent is exactly what it says it is....could you not have informed them of your change of status and maybe instead received unemployment benefit?

Morocco is quite a difficult country to get a visa from? My husband is Moroccan and we have been married over 3 years and I know it would be difficult for him to get a visa?

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:24 pm

Ok,

So why did you not supply the documentation? Have you got bank statements? What about your P60?? Do you not have one from last year? I seriously doubt they will overturn the decision....has your husband got savings?

Also you have not known each other for very long so the visa issuing officer is going to take all this into account??? Also you are already relying on the state for fiancial assistance so to them this is not a good start? What about where you will live as a family?

I understand you are alone but lone parent is exactly what it says it is....could you not have informed them of your change of status and maybe instead received unemployment benefit?

Morocco is quite a difficult country to get a visa from? My husband is Moroccan and we have been married over 3 years and I know it would be difficult for him to get a visa?

im alone
Newly Registered

Post by im alone » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:38 am

ciaramc wrote:Ok,

i sent wht they want in the appeal and we wait now for the decision,my husband dont have saving money

i live with mu 4 years daugther i sent the fotos of my flat

i work part time job and cant leave the state and i'm 5 months pregnant really cant do anything at the moment

i dont know why really !!! but i know people got the visa from morocco especially student visa

guttu
Newly Registered

hichamm

Post by guttu » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:31 pm

hello i have read the same situatin exactly wot u said in the above ....

i think your husband name is HICHAMM ????? IS that true bec i hav read all his posts on this site ....