ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my approval story

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lightbringer

my approval story

Post by lightbringer » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:09 am

Hi folks,

Let me add my 5 cents here...

My history is,
prepared and sent via DHL initial documents last year on 27-aug-2004 from Moscow, Russia
They have reached Doncaster on 31-aug-2004
After careful reading of this and some other HSMP forums decided to sent them extra docs, cause was not sure if the originally submitted would be enough
11-Apr-2005 sent them additional package, they confirmed the receipt and aknowledged that they did link them to my file
24-jul-2005 decided to ask about Urgent Treatment, has given them the reson (long-term business trip), which was true, btw
27-jul-2005 HO informed me over email that my Urgent Treatment request was taken into account
02-aug-2005 They replied to my email that the decision has been made and all docs were dispatched back
14-aug-2005 actually got them back with APPROVAL letter !!!!!!!!!

Going for EC now...

So this makes about 1 year total.

Would be glad to answer your questions if any.

Thanks for your help and contribution, I have learned lots and lots of tips from this forum...
Thank you, guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to everyone.

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:37 pm

cong

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:49 am

dEAR lIGHTBRINGER,

cONGRATULATIONS