ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent advice needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

agiandee
Newly Registered

urgent advice needed

Post by agiandee » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:01 pm

i submitted my application on 18th august 2005 and i have gotten my reference number, all my documents were complete except that my original tax clearence was not included because it was undergoing processing which i explained to the home office in my application.

I just got the original copy of my tax clearence and i want to send it down to the uk home office so it can be included to my application.

Please can anyone out there tell me the best way to get this document accross to the home office before they make a judgment to my application

Thanks all.

inxs
Newly Registered

Post by inxs » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:17 pm

you should send the document by post as additional evidence. just email them explaining the situation and ask them not to examine the case until the document reaches the HSMP team. you can also fax and email it scanned, but they only process original documents.