ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa Refusal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vinovinom
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Visa Refusal

Post by vinovinom » Sun May 17, 2009 11:12 am

Dear Friends

I am trying to find out the best solution for me to carry forward with my tier 1 visa refusal. About my refusal I am going to make an appeal as I believe that I have a good chance of winning it.

The question I am asking it to make a backup plan as I need to cover if something goes wrong in my appeal.

My Scenario -

applied for visa - march 16th
HSMP Visa expired - april 4th
Got the rejection - May 05
Last date for appeal - May 19
Rejection Reason - Earnings (amount in 2 payslips doesn't corroborate with the amount in the bank statements and also the amount in the dividend vouchers doesn't corroborate with the amount in bank statement)

Earnings claimed period - May 08 - Feb 09

I am trying to find out from you guys whether if I go back to my home country and apply again in case my appeal is rejected can I show my earnings for past 12 months ? as i need to show different funds maintenance back home i am going to deposit funds now and i can apply only after 3 months so like aug if I apply then can I show earnings like from jul 08- feb 09 and then may,jun,jul 09 ? as I haven't got earnings for mar n april. does it need to be consecutive 12 months of the last 15?

Pleas help me in this . Or if you have any other ideas u r welcome.

Thanks
Vinom

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Sun May 17, 2009 11:30 am

It does have to be a consecutive 12 month period, but if you didn't work for two months in that period but still earned enbough over the remaining 10 months to quualify for Tier , then that would be fine.

Why didn't the amounts in youur bank statements and pay slips match, if youu don't mind me asking?

vinovinom
Newly Registered

hi

Post by vinovinom » Sun May 17, 2009 1:58 pm

Hi

So I have my own limited company and I am take salary and dividends from my business bank account. My accountant generated the payslips initially for a different annual income and then regenerated for a different amount after that. thats the reason for mis corroboration in the bank statement. So you are saying that I can claim for the period still if didn't earn in 2 months in between ?

Also can I change to work permit with an employer if I have one here in UK?

Thanks
Vinom

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sun May 17, 2009 2:28 pm

It should be consecutive 12 months from the last 15 months... In those 12 u can skip some months...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

t1xtn
Newly Registered

Post by t1xtn » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:47 am

Hi Vinom,
What happened to Tier1 Visa status.
Have you got your salary slip mattter resolved.
I am in the same situation, My salary slip mis-corroborates in the bank statement for 2 months in pence & one month salary by 14.61 £,
I am worried about for mis -match salary - bank statement cause.
May you pls. suggest ?

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:40 am

dont take risk. get the letter from employer to clarify this. people are gettign refused if the amount on payslips are not corrobrating in bank statement.

vinovinom
Newly Registered

Post by vinovinom » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:42 pm

I am going for the hearing tomorrow and will update you on it ...

Sphinxed
Newly Registered

Post by Sphinxed » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Also can I change to work permit with an employer if I have one here in UK?
Yes, I believe so..I'm sure I have seen the possibility somewhere..probably at the http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... linsideuk/ website.

All d best

S