ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earliest to call for PEO appointment(ILR with Dependants)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tanveer930

Earliest to call for PEO appointment(ILR with Dependants)

Post by tanveer930 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:18 pm

I entered in UK under HSMP on 18/oct/2005
What I understand that i can appear at PEO after 20/Sep/2009) for ILR..

a) When can i start calling for an appointment (I have got 3 dependents) ( in one of thread it was mentioned that you can call 6 wk prior to your ILR eligibility)
b) Dependants need to appear at PEO?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Sten

Re: Earliest to call for PEO appointment(ILR with Dependants

Post by Sten » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:26 pm

tanveer930 wrote:I entered in UK under HSMP on 18/oct/2005
What I understand that i can appear at PEO after 20/Sep/2009) for ILR..

a) When can i start calling for an appointment (I have got 3 dependents) ( in one of thread it was mentioned that you can call 6 wk prior to your ILR eligibility)
b) Dependants need to appear at PEO?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
yes, start calling 6 weeks before 20/09 ..

no need for dependants to be present in PEO
Good luck !

lboro

Post by lboro » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:08 pm

As Sten already confirmed above, you van attend PEO on 20/09/09 (This based on the fact that you were physically in UK form 18/10/04 on HSMP visa). You can start callling from 09/08/09.

All the best

chakku71

Re: Earliest to call for PEO appointment(ILR with Dependants

Post by chakku71 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:03 am

Hi, all the best for that. As I understand, there are individual slots as well as dependent slots - you will need the dependent slots if you are planning to apply for ILR for your family and you. You cannot apply for your dependents if the slot is only for the primary applicant.
If it is a dependent slot, the dependent also needs to go, children below 16 are exempted, those above 16 needs a seperate application rather than as your dependent.
I tried to get a PEO slot for dependents. I rang for a week at 9 'clock. It is difficult to get through and when we do there was no appointments for 6 weeks. Fed up, I finally applied it by post.
So good luck in securing an appointment.
BB