ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 G, UT Form & Complaint Procedure

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Scorpion_uk
Newly Registered

Tier 1 G, UT Form & Complaint Procedure

Post by Scorpion_uk » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:36 pm

Hello members,

I'm new to this forum and need your guidance on couple of issues.

I've applied for Tier 1 G (Initial) back in march & its more than 14 weeks now since I've submitted my application.

My current application status is AFC..... :?

I've got couple of things to ask if some one could please advise me on them.

1: Could some one please post the link to download UT form plus where to send it (Fax no & postal address)

2: Whats the complaint procedure,do we have to fill up any kind of form or write a simple letter and where to send it (fax no & postal address)

Thanks for your help in advance!

hoopsy

Re: Tier 1 G, UT Form & Complaint Procedure

Post by hoopsy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:32 pm

Scorpion_uk wrote:Hello members,

I've applied for Tier 1 G (Initial) back in march & its more than 14 weeks now since I've submitted my application.

1: Could some one please post the link to download UT form plus where to send it (Fax no & postal address)

2: Whats the complaint procedure,do we have to fill up any kind of form or write a simple letter and where to send it (fax no & postal address)

Hi,

Waiting since Jan as well, ansd status also is still AFC. In response to ur questions here goes:

1. You could just write a letter requesting for urgent treatment with all your details on it. You need to call HO to get the fax number to which you can send it to as I've been given different numbers at different times. Same for postal address.

2. Here's the link for how to make a complaint http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... complaint/

All the best.
Good things come to those who wait.................

Edo

Post by Edo » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:53 pm

All applicants who applied under the PBS should complain to:

The North East, Yorkshire and the Humber CSU can deal with complaints from customers living in the region or about the service provided by the region. It also deals with complaints relating to immigration applications under the points-based system and the Worker Registration Scheme.

Phone: 0114 207 2966

Fax: 0114 207 2906

Email: NEYHCustomerSE@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

Address: North East, Yorkshire and the Humber Region CSU, PO Box 3468, Sheffield S3 8WA

Scorpion_uk
Newly Registered

Post by Scorpion_uk » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Edo wrote:All applicants who applied under the PBS should complain to:

The North East, Yorkshire and the Humber CSU can deal with complaints from customers living in the region or about the service provided by the region. It also deals with complaints relating to immigration applications under the points-based system and the Worker Registration Scheme.

Phone: 0114 207 2966

Fax: 0114 207 2906

Email: NEYHCustomerSE@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

Address: North East, Yorkshire and the Humber Region CSU, PO Box 3468, Sheffield S3 8WA
Thanks man....

Will update if somethings comes out...

Scorpion_uk
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 G, UT Form & Complaint Procedure

Post by Scorpion_uk » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:26 pm

hoopsy wrote:
Scorpion_uk wrote:Hello members,

Hi,

Waiting since Jan as well, ansd status also is still AFC. In response to ur questions here goes:

1. You could just write a letter requesting for urgent treatment with all your details on it. You need to call HO to get the fax number to which you can send it to as I've been given different numbers at different times. Same for postal address.

2. Here's the link for how to make a complaint http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... complaint/

All the best.
Thank you.

Hope we get results soon!!!!!