ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SC Clearence on HSMP visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

satsri

SC Clearence on HSMP visa

Post by satsri » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Hi,
Please excuse me if this is not right place to ask this question.

I am resident of UK for almost 6 years now but was out of the UK for a 7 month period in 2005. I am on HSMP now and have recently received a 'conditional' job offer from a big company.The condition is that I will need to obtain 'SC clearance' before joining date. They have initiated this process but I am curious to know the 7 month out of uk would cause any issues to this process?

Could you share your thoughts on this please ? Is there any thing that I can do to help this situation?

satsri

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: SC Clearence on HSMP visa

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Relax. Your 7 months outside UK will not affect result of your SC Clearance.
satsri wrote:Hi,
Please excuse me if this is not right place to ask this question.

I am resident of UK for almost 6 years now but was out of the UK for a 7 month period in 2005. I am on HSMP now and have recently received a 'conditional' job offer from a big company.The condition is that I will need to obtain 'SC clearance' before joining date. They have initiated this process but I am curious to know the 7 month out of uk would cause any issues to this process?

Could you share your thoughts on this please ? Is there any thing that I can do to help this situation?

satsri