ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

photocopy of the Exp. certificate

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

enm1sg

photocopy of the Exp. certificate

Post by enm1sg » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:00 am

Hi guys ,

for initial part of my work , I have exp. certificate copy as photocopy as original has been lost somewhere AND further that particular company in which I have worked has shut down his buissness . So can not produce the new one from them .

So pl. advise if the photocopy will be acceptable to HO and what should I write in covering letter to explained my case .

Reg.

itsme
Member of Standing

Post by itsme » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:59 am

you have to get that photocopy notarized then only homeoffice will approve. also you have to include a letter saying why you are not able to submit original letter, if possible with proofs.
check out

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... grant.html

kumi

Post by kumi » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:03 am

itsme wrote:you have to get that photocopy notarized then only homeoffice will approve. also you have to include a letter saying why you are not able to submit original letter, if possible with proofs.
check out

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... grant.html

Just wanted to add that wef aug, only originals will be accepted by UK HO. Write to them and get it confirmed before you can send photocopies/notirized copies.

enm1sg

Post by enm1sg » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:48 pm

photocopy of the old employer will not be accepatble to HO ( CONFIRMED BY EMAIL WITH HO ).

So if it is possible to change the employer reference letter with new one with revised responsibilities . If HO will really check all the previous application record .