ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in UK wrong postcode in certificate

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mnstar
Newly Registered

Life in UK wrong postcode in certificate

Post by mnstar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:08 pm

I wrote the life in UK test today and passed. Was given my certificate and only when I got home I noticed that the postcode was one letter incorrect. Everything else was correct. Does anyone know if this will this be a problem when I apply for citizenship? I dont want to do the test again.

lboro

Post by lboro » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:32 pm

I would not worry about that too much, the main thing is that your name is written in full with correct spelling and the number of your ID has been entered correctly on the computer, i.e ur passport number, driver number etc...

hope this helps...

mnstar
Newly Registered

Post by mnstar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:26 pm

My passprt or ID no. is not recorded on the certificate. The name, DOB and everything else is correct.

mnstar
Newly Registered

Post by mnstar » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:53 pm

I spoke to the lady at the test centre adn she said it should be fine as shee recorded my passport no as well.

lboro

Post by lboro » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:21 pm

Yeah so that is better and you have nothing to worry now!