ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advise for applying for Self employed document

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

enm1sg

Advise for applying for Self employed document

Post by enm1sg » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:39 am

Hi Guys ,

I have seen very few tips for self employed on this forum . I want to apply for HSMP under self employed status . I am self employed structural engineer based in India . I was running my own consultancy company since 1998 under propreitership status . As there is no registration scheme available for propreitership firm . I have changed the status of the firm to partnership in 2004 with my spouse as other partner After converting to partnership firm . Now my firm has been registered under registrar of company acts in 2004 . Now my problem is that How to prove HO that my firm required no registeration under Propritership firm upto 2004 from 1998 . What other document I can produce to support my status as propritership firm during this period .

Thanks for the help in advance