ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BHC ISLAMABAD VS ISLAMABAD OC

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

FARIDjan

BHC ISLAMABAD VS ISLAMABAD OC

Post by FARIDjan » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:46 pm

HI EVERY ONE,
I SUBMITTED MY SETTELMENT APPLICATION IN ISLAMABAD ON 15 MAY 2009, IT IS STILL SHOWING FORWARDED TO ISLAMABAD OC ON, COULD SOME BODY PLEASE TELL ME, IS IT NORMALY TAKING THIS LONG? ANY INFORMATION WILL BE APPRICIATED.

kamran85

Post by kamran85 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:52 pm

Application date 5/25/2009 9:12:01 AM
Status Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
Type settlement

Anybody had news on thiers??

kamran85

Post by kamran85 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Have you had any news?

kamran85

Post by kamran85 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same

Alhamdulillah Today I had News Tomorow they are going to collect please do dua... Visa was submitted on 25th May From Mirpur Azad Kashmir VAC.

Many Thanks

almas
Newly Registered

Post by almas » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:09 am

u r lucky guys.
i had applied on 7th may and still waiting

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:26 am

Can we all please keep posts such as these in one place like the post titled "Spousal Visa from Pakistan" rather than each individual putting their message on the main board and hence taking up valuable server space.

They are more likely to be answered there by more people than they would do if it was in individual post here.

If you have a specific and complicated enquiry, then post it on the main page.

Thanks

corrtec_amir
Newly Registered

Re: BHC ISLAMABAD VS ISLAMABAD OC

Post by corrtec_amir » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:01 pm

hi,
Did u get your passport back, I also applied on 25 march 2009 but I did not return back my passport yet.

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:17 pm

Hello corrtec_amir

I applied from karachi as well on the 9th MArch for UK spouce visa. My hubby is a UK citizen. I was called by gerrys on the 29th April (more than 30 working days later) to get my finger prints scan done again since they messed it up....idiots..... Mad

So i reapplied again on the 5th May and was thus provided with a new tracking number.

as a result my application went back to the bottom of the que. So 60 working days from 5th May for my spouce visa will come to end on the 5th Aug......hopefully after that i can expect some good news....

as u can see....people from Karachi have to wait much much longer than ISB or LHR or Mirpur....i dont know why....perhaps it politics beaurecracy or something.

were u ever called for fingerprints scan again? was anyone from karachi ever called for this reason?

D_W

corrtec_amir
Newly Registered

Post by corrtec_amir » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:17 pm

hi desperate_wife,
No I did not call by garrys about that reason, however I wrote an email to abu dubai office and they replied on 21 jun that your application is in queue now 75 working days have passed but I did not receive any information about my visa. I again wrote an eamil to abu dubai day before yersterday, let see what they reply.

l