ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Main applicant got ILR (HSMP) Dependents still on FLR-Tier1G

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Moby
Newly Registered

Main applicant got ILR (HSMP) Dependents still on FLR-Tier1G

Post by Moby » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:01 pm

I have got ILR under HSMP in June 2009 but was unable to apply for the same for my dependents (Wife + 2 children) as they are in Mumbai. They were staying here for the last 3 years with me till December 2008 and after getting FLR-Tier1 General for another 3 years (valid till January 2012) they went to India in the first week of January 2009 as my mother in law is very ill. I know that I will have to pay a seperate fee for them for ILR later (if they qualify for it).

My questions are:

1. As I have now got ILR, are their FLR Dependent Visas still remain valid ?

2. If their FLR Visas are no longer valid then what Category should they apply under?

2. If their FLR Visas are still valid, are they eligible for the ILR once they arrive back in London ?

Once again, please note that they have already got FLR-Tier1 General Visas endorsed in their passports till Jan 2012.

vinny

Re: Main applicant got ILR (HSMP) Dependents still on FLR-Ti

Post by vinny » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.