ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

could any one help please?eea2

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

doudou
Newly Registered

could any one help please?eea2

Post by doudou » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:18 pm

HI, to every one.

my case is as below.

i am asylum seeker since 2002 and i have been with my eu partner(estonia) since 2007 and we get marriage on 24 december 2007 and we have one child I have submite the aplication for RC early january. On 14 january I receive the agnowlege letter from HO since early january 2008. after 12month of waitting,last february 2009 they sent me another letter asking me to translate the decree absolut of my wife divorce wich I did it the same day.since that day not hear from them can anyone advice me please? :? :?

UK_BR5

Re: could any one help please?eea2

Post by UK_BR5 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:06 pm

doudou wrote:HI, to every one.

my case is as below.

i am asylum seeker since 2002 and i have been with my eu partner(estonia) since 2007 and we get marriage on 24 december 2007 and we have one child I have submite the aplication for RC early january. On 14 january I receive the agnowlege letter from HO since early january 2008. after 12month of waitting,last february 2009 they sent me another letter asking me to translate the decree absolut of my wife divorce wich I did it the same day.since that day not hear from them can anyone advice me please? :? :?
contact Solvit.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: could any one help please?eea2

Post by Rozen » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:46 pm

UK_BR5 wrote:
doudou wrote:HI, to every one.

my case is as below.

contact Solvit.
The 'Estonia' SOLVIT!

button2007
Newly Registered

more docs

Post by button2007 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Hi there have read you notice and well, my husband and my self have been through the exact same as you apart from the translation divorce as my husband has never been married before,
We have been married for 4 years but together for 6 and have a 17month old daughter

They may send you another letter asking for more documents, as they did with us, we applied for EEA2 at the end of July 2008 and waited and waited, we also used the help of our local MP, which helped alot, as they called the home office with which ever reference number we had and traced our application, and just that little extra help we received my husbands EEA2 a few monthes ago.

If you do receive another letter aking for more docs, give them everything, photos, letters, bank statements, medical cards(we sent those aswell) anything to show that you are comitted to each other, well with a child how much more can you both be commited to each other.

But also patience alot of patience is needed, as you will know they should have the application decided within 6 months,EU directive 2004.

That does not always happen.

hope i was a little helpful and good luck

button2007
Newly Registered

hi again

Post by button2007 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:31 pm

sorry me again, also try SOLVIT as the others above have.

doudou
Newly Registered

Re: hi again

Post by doudou » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:52 am

button2007 wrote:sorry me again, also try SOLVIT as the others above have.
hi thank for you advice i had wrote to solvit few days ago i still not have any answer from them.did you have any other idea that i can do?please. thank you for you time

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:20 pm

doudou wrote:
button2007 wrote:i had wrote to solvit few days ago i still not have any answer from them.did you have any other idea that i can do?
Wait. Give SOLVIT some time (2 weeks) to respond to your complaint. They are usually quite helpful.

doudou
Newly Registered

Post by doudou » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Plum70 wrote:
doudou wrote:
button2007 wrote:i had wrote to solvit few days ago i still not have any answer from them.did you have any other idea that i can do?
Wait. Give SOLVIT some time (2 weeks) to respond to your complaint. They are usually quite helpful.
hi i have the leter from UKBA inviting me for the interview with my wife do you have any idea about what they are looking for? thank for you support :o

mark2009
Newly Registered

Post by mark2009 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:27 pm

doudou wrote:
Plum70 wrote:
doudou wrote:
hi i have the leter from UKBA inviting me for the interview with my wife do you have any idea about what they are looking for? thank for you support :o

When did they ask you to come?

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:38 pm

doudou wrote:hi i have the leter from UKBA inviting me for the interview with my wife do you have any idea about what they are looking for? thank for you support :o [/b]
The interview gives the caseworker a chance to study you both and confirm the authenticity of your marriage. The UKBA's suspicion may be linked to your previous asylum claim and historical immigration status prior to marriage to your EU spouse.

The questions vary from one case worker to another but may include:

Where, when and how you both met
When you realised you wanted to and decided to get married
General knowledge about both of you and your families (answers you should know if in a genuine r/ship): spouse's employment details, names of your in-laws, where they reside, birthdays, your spouse's hobbies/interests e.t.c...

You should not be nervous. See this as an opportunity to prove that your r/ship is real and subsisting. :D

doudou
Newly Registered

Post by doudou » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:05 pm

thank i have receive this morning my passport with RC in after 18month of waiting thank you very much and good bless you
Plum70 wrote:
doudou wrote:hi i have the leter from UKBA inviting me for the interview with my wife do you have any idea about what they are looking for? thank for you support :o [/b]
The interview gives the caseworker a chance to study you both and confirm the authenticity of your marriage. The UKBA's suspicion may be linked to your previous asylum claim and historical immigration status prior to marriage to your EU spouse.

General knowledge about both of you and your families (answers you should know if in a genuine r/ship): spouse's employment details, names of your in-laws, where they reside, birthdays, your spouse's hobbies/interests e.t.c...

You should not be nervous. See this as an opportunity to prove that your r/ship is real and subsisting. :D

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:19 pm

doudou wrote:thank i have receive this morning my passport with RC in after 18month of waiting thank you very much and good bless you
Plum70 wrote:

CONGRATS! Now would you mind sharing what sort of questions you were asked at the interview? This, for the benefit of others who may be in a similar situation, as regards being called for an interview.

mark2009
Newly Registered

Post by mark2009 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:54 pm

doudou wrote:thank i have receive this morning my passport with RC in after 18month of waiting thank you very much and good bless you
Plum70 wrote:

Congratulations!
Did you later go for the Interview with the Home office?