ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP ext to Tier 1 General - advise req in application form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dnshah2k

HSMP ext to Tier 1 General - advise req in application form

Post by dnshah2k » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:50 pm

I'm applying next wee forHSMP to Tier 1 general, while filling fomr, i found following option for which i need guidance.

I'm applying with my 3 dependents.

Seniormember please guide me for the following details in application forms:

A) Main Applicant's application form:

Section 2. option B26, B27 and B28

Do I need to fill this? I'm in london since i arrive in UK, Never been lived or employed in Norhten Irleand and the last option "B24" directs to "go to part C" if you not lived in Northen Ireland.

B) Dependents Application Form:

Do we need to fill the option J1, J3 & J4 of Section J?
My dependets are applying with me and i'm using my bank statments for their maintenance requirement.

Do I need to specify in cover letter about maintenance arrangment of my depepndents ? as im using my bank accounts for their maintenance requirment.

push
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP ext to Tier 1 General - advise req in application f

Post by push » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Last edited by push on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Last edited by push on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:09 pm

Last edited by push on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:11 pm

dnshah2k wrote: A) Main Applicant's application form:

Do I need to fill this? I'm in london since i arrive in UK, Never been lived or employed in Norhten Irleand and the last option "B24" directs to "go to part C" if you not lived in Northen Ireland.
No you dont
dnshah2k wrote:B) Dependents Application Form:

My dependets are applying with me and i'm using my bank statments for their maintenance requirement.
Just the J1& J3; J2/4 etc. are for Tier-2 & Tier-5
dnshah2k wrote:Do I need to specify in cover letter about maintenance arrangment of my depepndents ? as im using my bank accounts for their maintenance requirment.
Yes
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

dnshah2k

Post by dnshah2k » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Thanks Push

But under option H4 in scetion 4, i'm selecting the option "NO" and option H5 redirects us to "go to section K"

eventough we have to tick option for J1 and J3?

i hope i want bother much as this is really was confusing with their choices in form

push_hsmp wrote:
dnshah2k wrote: A) Main Applicant's application form:

No you dont
dnshah2k wrote:B) Dependents Application Form:

Just the J1& J3; J2/4 etc. are for Tier-2 & Tier-5
dnshah2k wrote:Do I need to specify in cover letter about maintenance arrangment of my depepndents ? as im using my bank accounts for their maintenance requirment.
Yes

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:17 pm

dnshah2k wrote:Thanks Push

But under option H4 in scetion 4, i'm selecting the option "NO" and option H5 redirects us to "go to section K"

eventough we have to tick option for J1 and J3?

i hope i want bother much as this is really was confusing with their choices in form
Whatever you select in H4 the form asks you to move on to J1.

H5 is for Tier-2 only. You cant possibly reach there if you are Tier-1 !!- See choices under H-3.

I think you missed the line "Now go to question J1" after H4
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:17 pm

**** Apologies Duplicate Post****

dnshah2k

Post by dnshah2k » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Tanks once again Push

You really make me smile and relax
push_hsmp wrote:**** Apologies Duplicate Post****

ukdreamer

Post by ukdreamer » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:33 am

You are living in UK, write proper English, without spelling and grammer mistakes buddy, atleast verify with spell checker before post.

Regarding your questions, just follow the guide for each item in the application form, you can't make mistake, form is so easy to fill, spend some time to understand the application pattern. You are claiming yourself as Highly skilled migrant!!!

dnshah2k wrote:I'm applying next wee forHSMP to Tier 1 general, while filling fomr, i found following option for which i need guidance.

Do I need to specify in cover letter about maintenance arrangment of my depepndents ? as im using my bank accounts for their maintenance requirment.

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:11 pm

If we are going to adopt a truly pedantic view about spelling and the such, then surely it should be grammar and not grammer? :)
ukdreamer wrote:You are living in UK, write proper English, without spelling and grammer mistakes buddy, atleast verify with spell checker before post.
Regarding your questions, just follow the guide for each item in the application form, you can't make mistake, form is so easy to fill, spend some time to understand the application pattern. You are claiming yourself as Highly skilled migrant!!!

dnshah2k wrote:I'm applying next wee forHSMP to Tier 1 general, while filling fomr, i found following option for which i need guidance.

dnshah2k

Post by dnshah2k » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:22 pm

Thanks for your comments UK dreamer,

As per my beliefe the most imortant here is, what your intension is and what and where you'r lookin for. i think i was ok whit what i was expecting from post.

It's not the skill but the stress and hassel of getting your settlement in UK sometimes forces you to mistakes.

Yes I'm livin in UK but I'm proud to be an Indian, a non native english speaker and writer working in UK as "Highly Skilled Worker" and
I think no books in the world says skills has anything to do with language or country.

It's easy to comment by a person who got the visa, not for those who still awaiting. so I think it is advisable if we focuse our intense collectively against such system rather than correcting our collegue.

I think we diverted the discussion so please don't be so rude be supportive as you were.

ukdreamer wrote:You are living in UK, write proper English, without spelling and grammer mistakes buddy, atleast verify with spell checker before post.

ukdreamer

Post by ukdreamer » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Nobody is perfect in this world. Practice make us perfect, there is nothing wrong doing it. If your applicant is geunine and send proper documents are correct you will get your visa, don't worry. My point is to highlight too many visiable mistake (see your reply and count the mistakes) is makes you are so weak and you don't know what you are doing it. Buddy don't take it wrongly...i am also Indian.. be proud by adopting right things in the life. I am not rude for your kind information.

Regards
dnshah2k wrote:Thanks for your comments UK dreamer,

As per my beliefe the most imortant here is, what your intension is and what and where you'r lookin for. i think i was ok whit what i was expecting from post.

It's not the skill but the stress and hassel of getting your settlement in UK sometimes forces you to mistakes.

Yes I'm livin in UK but I'm proud to be an Indian, a non native english speaker and writer working in UK as "Highly Skilled Worker" and
I think no books in the world says skills has anything to do with language or country.

It's easy to comment by a person who got the visa, not for those who still awaiting. so I think it is advisable if we focuse our intense collectively against such system rather than correcting our collegue.

I think we diverted the discussion so please don't be so rude be supportive as you were.