ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT...PSW appeal dismissed...need help

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

skf
Newly Registered

URGENT...PSW appeal dismissed...need help

Post by skf » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:27 am

my PSW appeal with AIT has been dismissed....i have the right to send for reconsideration but I am planning to return back home. I needed documented evidence as to how many days I have before I need to leave the UK without overstaying. I have read in forums that I have 28 days but there is no documented evidence for the same. Please let me know. Thank you.

hoopsy

Re: URGENT...PSW appeal dismissed...need help

Post by hoopsy » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:47 pm

skf wrote:my PSW appeal with AIT has been dismissed....i have the right to send for reconsideration but I am planning to return back home. I needed documented evidence as to how many days I have before I need to leave the UK without overstaying. I have read in forums that I have 28 days but there is no documented evidence for the same. Please let me know. Thank you.
What was the reason for refusal?
Good things come to those who wait.................

skf
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT...PSW appeal dismissed...need help

Post by skf » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:50 pm

the usual one....maintainance funds criteria....the judge said that she cant do anything cause it is the law.

nread
Newly Registered

Post by nread » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:39 pm

What were the specifics of the appeal, as If you had new evidence to provide on the funds the Judge could have found in your favour..?

skf
Newly Registered

Post by skf » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:18 pm

nread wrote:What were the specifics of the appeal, as If you had new evidence to provide on the funds the Judge could have found in your favour..?
She has clearly stated in her determination that she is obliged to follow the rules. All I want to know is if I donot send the form for reconsideration, how many days do I have before I need to leave the UK.

nread
Newly Registered

Post by nread » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:00 pm

ASAP, usually maximum 28 days call the UKBA and they will tell you.

Lada24
Newly Registered

Post by Lada24 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:35 pm

My appeal just been dismissed on the same basis and I have been given a chance for reconsideration. Do you have any ideas of the possibility that the court will turn the case around given that I don't have any solicitor. And if I provide to them that I am currently being employed as part-time workers and that I have a constant income to my bank to be self-sufficient? And do you know how long the process will take?

Thanks in advance for replies.