ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extention -Cover Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raj

HSMP Extention -Cover Letter

Post by raj » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:10 pm

It would be great if people who have recently got HSMP extension put the sample of cover letter in this board.

awaiting response.

regds
Raj Malhotra
no matter how thin u slice the cheese, it still has two sides....let's now try to view my from side....
------------------------RAJ------------------------------

Smit
Member of Standing

Post by Smit » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:14 pm

Raj,

You don't need a cover letter but if you insist, you can write a simple letter requesting for an extension to the initial 1 year HSMP LTR and listing the enclosed paperwork i.e FLR(IED) form, passports, photos, etc.

raj

Post by raj » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:27 pm

It would be really great if someone can put the template of the cover letter here, it would help us all.

the reason behind is to be safer side from all the aspects, hence no place for any silly mistake.

Appriciate if someone could come forward from the gang who would have recently got the extension and would have applied with cover letter.

cheers!! and good luck to all

regds
no matter how thin u slice the cheese, it still has two sides....let's now try to view my from side....
------------------------RAJ------------------------------

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:02 pm

Use the search function for a sample letter by my fellow moderator 'Chess'.

mjwall

Download complete sample application

Post by mjwall » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:05 pm

I got mine approved in April 2005. I have complied a very detailed application and made it available to you all to download and look at.

Is it worth making my topic here : http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=3577 as STICKY?[/u]