ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

confused about employment letter for ex: eea4

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bebe2

confused about employment letter for ex: eea4

Post by bebe2 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:30 am

can someone pls help.
i have just got a letter from my ex to show he was exercising treat as th the time of divorce.
it basicly state the mr ---------- is an employee of ----------------since may 2008( our divorce was finalised in dec 2008). if you require further information pls contact --------------
it very short and i feel there shud be more info on it. but dont know whats missing, and fear ho might not be satisfied with this.

can anyone please tell me the basic info ho wud be looking for.
hi

irakra

Post by irakra » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Hi,

I think in your situation if there is a date on that letter, which, I think should be there, it's fine, it means that your ex was employed there since May up to the date of that letter, but if I were you, I would ask your ex for payslips as well to be on the safe side.

Good luck!!!