ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

confused , pl. help me

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

enm1sg

confused , pl. help me

Post by enm1sg » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:26 pm

Hi guys ,

I have submitted my HSMP application in 2004 and have been rejected . Now I want to try second time . for initial part of my work , I have exp. certificate copy as photocopy as original has been lost somewhere AND further that particular company in which I have worked has shut down his buissness . So can not produce the new one from them . So Pl. guide me if I can submit my new application with new employer for the same period with revised responsibilities and duties as photocopy of the old employer will not be accepatble to HO ( CONFIRMED BY EMAIL WITH HO ). Further I have already submitted my HSMP application in Feb,04 and got the refusal . So HO must have the photo copy of my all record . So changing employer for the same period is possible . Everytime you submit the new application , HO really check all the previous record of application made by the candidate .

So confused , pl. guide me .