ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Awaiting Reference

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Pelsdanny
Newly Registered

Awaiting Reference

Post by Pelsdanny » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:39 am

Hi All,

my first appli T1 G was refused because one of the last 3months statements reflect a drop in my maintenance fund(few days below required amount).I misinterpreted the requirement for maintenance fund.

I received a refusal letter end of May and was given the option to submit a fresh application.

I submitted a fresh application for FLR with a covering letter ,copy of the old reference/refusal letter, 3 additional savings i.e 2 Isa accts and 1savings acct.

Date submitted- 3 june 09
Date received by HO - 4 june 09
Payment deducted by HO - 4 june 09
visa expired 15th june 09
Reference or Aknowledgement letter - yet to receive.

my worries is the reference letter,i have called 4 times but told to wait. my office only have the old reference letter sent in May though not aware of the situation.

Is anyone in similar situation?

Please all, i need advice and support :(

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Awaiting Reference

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:04 am

Pelsdanny wrote:Hi All,

my first appli T1 G was refused because one of the last 3months statements reflect a drop in my maintenance fund(few days below required amount).I misinterpreted the requirement for maintenance fund.

I received a refusal letter end of May and was given the option to submit a fresh application.

I submitted a fresh application for FLR with a covering letter ,copy of the old reference/refusal letter, 3 additional savings i.e 2 Isa accts and 1savings acct.

my worries is the reference letter,i have called 4 times but told to wait. my office only have the old reference letter sent in May though not aware of the situation.

There are many applicants in this forum who got their VISA approvals even without receiving the Reference letter from HO

So do not worry as you mentioned ur old ref no. in the cover letter MAY BE they are working with the same reference letter basis so they might not have sent u one again

vt_76

Post by vt_76 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:07 am

Hi,

Though not exactly in same situation, I have same problem.

I got my tier-1 back in MAY. I applied for dependant on jun 8th separately as my wife was abroad and came back only in first week of jun. I have not received any reference number though payment has been taken from my credit card.

I called HO about this and lady did not know the answer and asked me to wait since fee has been taken....By looking at updated waiting times which says considering application recd on or before 12th jun...I am expecting application to be processed in next week or so.

VT

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:08 am

Just relax. There may be delay in the acknowledgment from HO. One of my friend received the letter almost after 3 weeks. Also as tvn suggested you may get approval before letter.Preserve your Royal Mail Receipt.

vt_76

Post by vt_76 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:34 am

As I was typing this mail, we got the passport back with visa stamped till 2012.

So timeline is

Dependant Tier-1 separate application

Posted - 8th June
Passport recd back - 19th jun

VT

vt_76 wrote:Hi,

Though not exactly in same situation, I have same problem.

I got my tier-1 back in MAY. I applied for dependant on jun 8th separately as my wife was abroad and came back only in first week of jun. I have not received any reference number though payment has been taken from my credit card.

I called HO about this and lady did not know the answer and asked me to wait since fee has been taken....By looking at updated waiting times which says considering application recd on or before 12th jun...I am expecting application to be processed in next week or so.

VT

Pelsdanny
Newly Registered

Post by Pelsdanny » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Whao!

A big congrats to u and family.

It is somehow a relief for me.
I hope mine will be great news too

thanks to members who responded ahead and others yet to in advance.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:58 pm

Congratulations..!!!

As I was typing this mail, we got the passport back with visa stamped till 2012.

So timeline is

Dependant Tier-1 separate application

Posted - 8th June
Passport recd back - 19th jun

VT

Pelsdanny
Newly Registered

Post by Pelsdanny » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:54 am

Great!!!

I finally got my flr

thanks to those who responded earlier

and success to all still waitng for thiers.