ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP earlier appointments in Brussels???

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

soccerchick
Newly Registered

EEA FP earlier appointments in Brussels???

Post by soccerchick » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:17 pm

Hey everyone
So i had an appointment for my Family Permit but didnt realise i had to print out my online application and bring that along to the embassy. So i had to leave but the next appointment isnt untill July 22nd! I cant wait that long, are there any tips for getting an earlier appointment? Can i just show up and wait to see if some one cancels?

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: EEA FP earlier appointments in Brussels???

Post by Rozen » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:15 pm

soccerchick wrote:Hey everyone
So i had an appointment for my Family Permit but didnt realise i had to print out my online application and bring that along to the embassy. So i had to leave but the next appointment isnt untill July 22nd! I cant wait that long, are there any tips for getting an earlier appointment? Can i just show up and wait to see if some one cancels?
Give the embassy a call and ask them? :idea: