ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Rejected due to missing bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MPR
Newly Registered

HSMP Rejected due to missing bank statement

Post by MPR » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi - i got my HSMP application rejected today - the reason being that i had missed sending my last month's bank statement and hence I did not get any points for maintenance funds - I had the requisite points under other categories. The letter stated that I have no right to appeal but I can always submit a fresh application. is there anyway to get them to review the earlier application by sending the latest bank statement? Or is my only option to make a fresh application and spend another 820 GBP?

Please help with this!

Thanks!

itconsultant
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP Rejected due to missing bank statement

Post by itconsultant » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:04 pm

MPR,
One of my friend is also in the same situation as you :cry: . Can you please let me know when did you apply and money got deducted from your bank account?

Thanks

MPR wrote:Hi - i got my HSMP application rejected today - the reason being that i had missed sending my last month's bank statement and hence I did not get any points for maintenance funds - I had the requisite points under other categories. The letter stated that I have no right to appeal but I can always submit a fresh application. is there anyway to get them to review the earlier application by sending the latest bank statement? Or is my only option to make a fresh application and spend another 820 GBP?

Please help with this!

Thanks!

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:25 pm

MPR wrote:Hi - i got my HSMP application rejected today - the reason being that i had missed sending my last month's bank statement and hence I did not get any points for maintenance funds - I had the requisite points under other categories. The letter stated that I have no right to appeal but I can always submit a fresh application. is there anyway to get them to review the earlier application by sending the latest bank statement? Or is my only option to make a fresh application and spend another 820 GBP?

Please help with this!

Thanks!
Unfortunately that seems to be the only option. You obviously would not want to appeal and wait for n number of weeks, I guess....
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

MPR
Newly Registered

Post by MPR » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Wouldn't want to appeal if it would take a long time. But do I even have the option of appealing - the letter clearly says that I do not have the right to appeal.

itconsultant - I applied on 10th and money was debited on 11th.

itconsultant
Newly Registered

Post by itconsultant » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Don't get upset, just get the latest statement and make a fresh application it will work this time for sure. I know your money on first application gone waste but cannot do anything with that.

MPR wrote:Wouldn't want to appeal if it would take a long time. But do I even have the option of appealing - the letter clearly says that I do not have the right to appeal.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:50 pm

MPR wrote:Wouldn't want to appeal if it would take a long time. But do I even have the option of appealing - the letter clearly says that I do not have the right to appeal.

Well, you can provide additional proof at the time of appeal. But all the process has time and cost implications. In my opinion, the option to re-apply seems better.
regards,
push

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:34 pm

i have send my application on 17th june but my bankstatement want till 7th of june

is that accepted ?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:02 pm

fahadz1 wrote:i have send my application on 17th june but my bankstatement want till 7th of june

is that accepted ?
Yes- I hope you are referring to maintenance fund requirement
regards,
push

ssoct98@hotmail.com
- thin ice -

Post by ssoct98@hotmail.com » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:08 pm

if your statement covering 3 months before ur application than its HO fault,if u submitted before that 3 months completion than its ur mistake.
Apply again thats the fastest option u have.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:46 am

my period claimed is june 2008 to may 2009 and i submit bankstatements from june 2008 till 7th june 2009. i applied on 17th june 2009

MPR
Newly Registered

Post by MPR » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:43 pm

Thanks for all your support. I am planning to reapply tomorrow and keeping my fingers crossed everything will go through this time. I am also planning a trip to India in july - So really really hoping that it is approved. Just wanted to check with you all about the docs I need to send:

1. I am sending payslips for 12 month period starting May 2008 uptil April 2009.
2. I am sending bank stmts for the same period

This should take care of points for income and UK experience

3. I am sending the original degree certificate

This shoudl take care of my points for qualification in english and my points for education (master's degree)

4. I am sending bank stmts for maitenance funds upto May 31, 2009 - Is that OK? Or should I send it upto very recently in June? The guidance notes says that the latest bank stmt needs to be one calendar month prior to the date of application - so is May 31st acceptable?

Thanks again for all your inputs.

MPR

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:14 pm

MPR wrote:Thanks for all your support. I am planning to reapply tomorrow and keeping my fingers crossed everything will go through this time. I am also planning a trip to India in july - So really really hoping that it is approved. Just wanted to check with you all about the docs I need to send:

1. I am sending payslips for 12 month period starting May 2008 uptil April 2009.
2. I am sending bank stmts for the same period

This should take care of points for income and UK experience

3. I am sending the original degree certificate

This shoudl take care of my points for qualification in english and my points for education (master's degree)

4. I am sending bank stmts for maitenance funds upto May 31, 2009 - Is that OK? Or should I send it upto very recently in June? The guidance notes says that the latest bank stmt needs to be one calendar month prior to the date of application - so is May 31st acceptable?

Thanks again for all your inputs.

MPR
Looks ok to me; ensure that the documents are in the form/contain all the information as per the Guidance notes.
regards,
push