ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

not sure but sounds good

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Infonaz

Re: i got a reply from home office

Post by Infonaz » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:59 pm

[quote="bluerays5055"]I can confirm that while your application for an extension of leave is awaiting a decision, the conditions of your current leave to remain are extended under Section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971. Therefore you are permitted to work.

Yours sincerely

Ann Windle
Operations Manager HST10
Tier One Casework
North East, Yorkshire and the Humber Region
UK Border Agency
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA[/quote]

Hi bluerays5055,
Could you please tell more about this letter? I need to insure my employer that I am able to work.. Because when I called them they said I am able to work only for 4 months after sending my passport and then do not have right even study full time...

Thank you

koil

Post by koil » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:07 pm

sadhu, kissmemissme, n khan, kashi is there any new news guys ..........................pls update guys if any news

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:16 pm

koil wrote:sadhu, kissmemissme, n khan, kashi is there any new news guys ..........................pls update guys if any news
Koil paji, two people from OBC have got PSW today.They applied in oct/nov 2008.I belive we will get that soon.Do not worry.sasrikal.bye.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Re: i got a reply from home office

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Infonaz wrote:Hi bluerays5055,
Could you please tell more about this letter? I need to insure my employer that I am able to work.. Because when I called them they said I am able to work only for 4 months after sending my passport and then do not have right even study full time...

Thank you
Please see this:

There is a service that UKBA offers employers:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/emplo ... pport/ecs/

This is where employers can check if an application is with UKBA and the person can work whilst it is being decided. The employer gets a unique reference number that protects them from liability to any fines because they cannot check your passport.

Show prospective employers this link.

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:13 pm

sadhu wrote:
koil wrote:sadhu, kissmemissme, n khan, kashi is there any new news guys ..........................pls update guys if any news
Koil paji, two people from OBC have got PSW today.They applied in oct/nov 2008.I belive we will get that soon.Do not worry.sasrikal.bye.
Thts really good news. Sadhu, Thnx for this exciting update.

koil

Post by koil » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:29 pm

sadhu do u know them ???many thanks for update sadhu did they apply october last year???sadhu can u update some more news about them pls thanks sadhu.............

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:45 pm

koil wrote:sadhu do u know them ???many thanks for update sadhu did they apply october last year???sadhu can u update some more news about them pls thanks sadhu.............
One applied in mid october and other one in late nov.Bye

koil

Post by koil » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:36 pm

sadhu how are you brother? brother u complained about the homeoffice is any for the delay so did they give any answer why late or whats going on pls let me know any news update brother kashi,kissmemissme,n khan,sadhu thanks................

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:15 pm

koil wrote:sadhu how are you brother? brother u complained about the homeoffice is any for the delay so did they give any answer why late or whats going on pls let me know any news update brother kashi,kissmemissme,n khan,sadhu thanks................
Koil brother,

I did complain by sending faxes and over the telephone too.UKBA told me they will send a reply in 20 days which is over. I have not received any response yet about the complain.I am,indeed, very worried.What are you thinking about the solution of this problem? I think if anyone withdraws the application, the problem will come to an end.Perhaps,this is the objective of the UKBA in the wake of financial crisis.

Thanks.

koil

Post by koil » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:41 pm

sadhu brother u said last time 2 peoples got p.s.w from our college last week they both applied last year one applied october and another one mid november i was really exiciting now what are saying brother ?????can we all go together to any solictior pls dont say no like you ,me ,kissmemissme ,if they want i dont know what should we do brother there is option to speak with solicitor like a judical review ..................guys pls dont waste time spek up kashi,kissmemissme,n khan guys no answer we are in big trouble they are not giveing any passport ,,,,,,,,,,,,,..............pls lets do something

koil

Post by koil » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:04 pm

sadhu answer man pls pls pls and check ur pm

koil

Post by koil » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:18 pm

these two peoples who got psw from our college last week usadhu said us did they complain or they went to the m.p did they do anything for getting passport????or they just waited like us pls sadhu speak with them and let me or us know pls sadhu...............thanks brother some people even from wesminister university greenwhich university they still waiting 7 8 months like us dont know man what they are doing with our passport?????????????????????????

koil

Post by koil » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:40 am

our college again in tier 4 with a rating oxford business college.............

tata522

Post by tata522 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:49 am

hi all, i just met immigration solicitor yesterday and told about my case (applied in the month of october from oxford business college , and want to meet mp)you know what he sujjested, the homw office people know we are genuine , but they dont want to grant any visas any more thats why they are pending , the checks are done bythe home office people, they want us to withdraw the applications . if at all they give visas it may take couple of months it seems, but even if they give our visas will be only untill october next year which will be 1 year 4 months left, and what we gonna do with 16 months visa. and again iam going to meet him tomorrow in detail lets see what he says

nkhan1979

Post by nkhan1979 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:01 pm

tata522 wrote:hi all, i just met immigration solicitor yesterday and told about my case (applied in the month of october from oxford business college , and want to meet mp)you know what he sujjested, the homw office people know we are genuine , but they dont want to grant any visas any more thats why they are pending , the checks are done bythe home office people, they want us to withdraw the applications . if at all they give visas it may take couple of months it seems, but even if they give our visas will be only untill october next year which will be 1 year 4 months left, and what we gonna do with 16 months visa. and again iam going to meet him tomorrow in detail lets see what he says
Tata, thanx for this info.
I knew that in the back of my head. Thats why I am not worried. They can take as long as they want, but thing is our resources are limited without our jobs.Its true that every morning we wait for the post and sometimes so frustrated that we wait outside the house for the postman. But really they must give us the visa for 2 years not 16 months, If thats the case then I will have to take them to the court. One thing is sure people who got rejection, they got refused within the 6 months period, they want us to withdraw the application. I really hope that our waiting comes to an end soon and we can move on in our lives Inshallah.

thank you so much for your post.

Kool
Newly Registered

Post by Kool » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:07 pm

nkhan1979 wrote:
tata522 wrote:hi all, i just met immigration solicitor yesterday and told about my case (applied in the month of october from oxford business college , and want to meet mp)you know what he sujjested, the homw office people know we are genuine , but they dont want to grant any visas any more thats why they are pending , the checks are done bythe home office people, they want us to withdraw the applications . if at all they give visas it may take couple of months it seems, but even if they give our visas will be only untill october next year which will be 1 year 4 months left, and what we gonna do with 16 months visa. and again iam going to meet him tomorrow in detail lets see what he says
Tata, thanx for this info.
I knew that in the back of my head. Thats why I am not worried. They can take as long as they want, but thing is our resources are limited without our jobs.Its true that every morning we wait for the post and sometimes so frustrated that we wait outside the house for the postman. But really they must give us the visa for 2 years not 16 months, If thats the case then I will have to take them to the court. One thing is sure people who got rejection, they got refused within the 6 months period, they want us to withdraw the application. I really hope that our waiting comes to an end soon and we can move on in our lives Inshallah.

thank you so much for your post.
Yes i agree with nkhan. One of my friend ws waiting since last october and in june he withdraw his application, he got every document he send with his application. If HO suspect anything, they dnt return your transcripts. But he got it back. Means they just waiting tht we ll withdraw our applications.

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:50 pm

thnx for this info koil,,

atleast ho satisfied now dat college is genuine nd students as well.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:29 pm

dude i m amazed at the knowledge of the solicitor u met who told u that u will b granted 16 months visa coz no matter how long HO takes u will definitely get 2 years visa and if not than u can go 2 the court 4 the compensation but as i said dat wont happen coz u will get 2 years visa anyways coz i have seen many ppl waiting since 6 months and they got exactly 2 years ..so dont worry bout that thing !

pure_soul

Post by pure_soul » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:44 pm

I would advice u not to waste ur money on solicitors who are just making their own guess and making it sound like truth. Basically he does not know what he is saying and is just talking complete non-sense. U guys will get 2 years visa and nothing less.

If you dont believe me then ask the people on this forum who have been following my replies and they will tell you how correct my replies are.

Cheers :lol:

Infonaz

Post by Infonaz » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:35 pm

I have got respond for my complaint letter sent by post:

Thank you for your letter of 10th June 2009
Your case has been selected for extended checks, ones the outcome of these check is known a decision will be made on the application. Every effort will be made to expedite these checks.

If you have any further quieries please contact the UK Border Agency on the phone number above.

Yours sincerely,
Bla bla
Tier 1 Highly Skilled
Central Group Managed Migration Directorate

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:36 am

Infonaz wrote:I have got respond for my complaint letter sent by post:

Thank you for your letter of 10th June 2009
Your case has been selected for extended checks, ones the outcome of these check is known a decision will be made on the application. Every effort will be made to expedite these checks.

If you have any further quieries please contact the UK Border Agency on the phone number above.

Yours sincerely,
Bla bla
Tier 1 Highly Skilled
Central Group Managed Migration Directorate
Infonaz, what date did you apply?I have seen some of my friends who applied in Nov/dec,2008 and got the psw from obc.It seems to me that ukba is processing those applications first which were submitted in Jan,dec and Nov, 2008.Obviously, that is why applicants of sep/oct still waiting.

I have received the same response like you of my complain too.I guess your case worker has signed underneath the letter as well.

Thanks.

Infonaz

Post by Infonaz » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:15 pm

I have sent my docs in 30 Oct 2008. They have received them on 4th Nov 08.
But I am not obc Iam with London International College.

I wonder if here is anyone from London I C..

kashi

Post by kashi » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Infonaz wrote:I have sent my docs in 30 Oct 2008. They have received them on 4th Nov 08.
But I am not obc Iam with London International College.

I wonder if here is anyone from London I C..
I know some one from LIC (not on this site) waiting since OCT

Cheers

tata522

Post by tata522 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:52 pm

i met again solicitor yesterday, he firmly said if at all we get visa it will be for only the remaining period but not exactly 2 years. and also said oxford business college has verified the people who applied from obc are genuine with assignments. but this is not the case only with us ,bic ,williams also comes under this category so many people are waiting for this.
and moreover the college has taken over by some other people. as of now the home office is expecting the applicants to leave the country by withdrawl. but one thing for sure our documents are verified with assignments long back , they wantedly doing this .
if you can compare our case with the people who applied after january has got their visas but ours not at all. bcoz ours is verified and even if they want to give rejections they would have done it long back, so they neither willing to give visas nor rejections cleverly they left the ball in our court.
this is all because of the man who caught by bbc who also mentioned our college name as well in the end of the year.if not we would have got by jan.
we were left with so many problems , to go back to home country for holidays, apply for a better job etc etc....
hope we get our visas in couple of months.

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:14 pm

tata522 wrote:i met again solicitor yesterday, he firmly said if at all we get visa it will be for only the remaining period but not exactly 2 years. and also said oxford business college has verified the people who applied from obc are genuine with assignments. but this is not the case only with us ,bic ,williams also comes under this category so many people are waiting for this.
and moreover the college has taken over by some other people. as of now the home office is expecting the applicants to leave the country by withdrawl. but one thing for sure our documents are verified with assignments long back , they wantedly doing this .
if you can compare our case with the people who applied after january has got their visas but ours not at all. bcoz ours is verified and even if they want to give rejections they would have done it long back, so they neither willing to give visas nor rejections cleverly they left the ball in our court.
this is all because of the man who caught by bbc who also mentioned our college name as well in the end of the year.if not we would have got by jan.
we were left with so many problems , to go back to home country for holidays, apply for a better job etc etc....
hope we get our visas in couple of months.
Tata, are you smoking cannabis? Do you know what you are talking about? First of all everyday you are posting the rubbish conversation between you and your stupid lawyer.You have been informed by pure_soul already that we will all get two years visa.But you are still arguing on that point.

Apart from that, you have written the person, who was caught by the BBC reporter, mentioned the name of the obc.I am 100% sure you are drug addicted.What type of evidences do you have in support of your statements?Do you know that obc has got tier4 license with A rating? If there is any kind of doubt appears it would be difficult for obc to get tier4 license.In addition, I have seen some of my friends got psw within last three weeks from the obc.How did they get the psw visa? I am sure your stupid lawyer has told you all these rubbish.

I would like to suggest you stop taking cannabis and do not waste your money for the lawyer.Just have patience.