ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

indefinite leave to remain Help ?????

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrsi

indefinite leave to remain Help ?????

Post by mrsi » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:11 pm

HI my husband has been here in UK for 9 months now on Spouse visa and my dad has been supporting us we living on a rented property and my dad is supporting us my husband or neither me not doing any job coz i had a baby 7 months ago we have been told by sumone that if my hubby wont work and wont make good balanace n payslip he wont get Indefinite leave to remain visa ? is that true? can anyone please tell me all the requirements of ILR ? me and my hubby hasnt applied for any funds here neither we r going to so kindly tell us will he get his ILR i shall be very thankful

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:50 pm

I am afraid what some one has told you is true. If your husband can not work, he can not support you and he is therefore not likely to get his ILR.

Unfortunately your dad is not allowed to support you or your appliccation as that is not allowed.

Also rememeber if you have claimed any public funds, your husband will also be refused.

I am afraid its not looking good for you. Your husband must find some type of work soon and start saving some of it to show he can support you.

Good luck as you will need it.

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:54 am

Thanku for the reply i am really worried but atleast can u tell me how many payslips my hubby should have by the time we apply for his indefinite as he got more then a year to apply for ILR so how much balanace and how many payslips shud b ok thanku in advance

mirnat

Post by mirnat » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:34 pm

I don't think there is a set amount but I would say that 3-6 months worth should be sufficient. Also the amount of money that u need to show u have I guess depends on your family size etc. My husband recently got his ILR in March this year and he sent all of his payslips for the last 20 months. I agree with Bhatley Khan that your husband should start working soon in order to prepare for his ILR application. Good luck!