ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Another Contractor/Earnings question.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saayinla

Another Contractor/Earnings question.

Post by saayinla » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi All,

Sorry to bother you.

I intend to apply for extension under Tier1 from HSMP next month and I just need a little clarification.

I did not operate any formal way of making payment to myself from the earnings being paid into my account all I do is just move the money straight into my account even though I knew I was going to pay tax on it anyway. And I do not operate a payslip since the company started about a year ago.

In order to satisfy the HO when extending what evidence do you reckon I should request from the accountant.

Accountant letter plus company account plus breakdown of earnings/dividend for the year.?

Any constructive advice will be gratefully appreciated.

cheers

sreblog

Re: Another Contractor/Earnings question.

Post by sreblog » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Hi,

You should really get in touch with accountant to sort out your payslips reflecting relavent tax deduction. I am a contractor I always have payslips, you will be in trouble. work on it now..

saayinla

Post by saayinla » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:08 pm

sreblog wrote:Hi,

You should really get in touch with accountant to sort out your payslips reflecting relavent tax deduction. I am a contractor I always have payslips, you will be in trouble. work on it now..
Thanks for the reply. I ll work on it.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:18 pm

saayinla wrote: Accountant letter plus company account plus breakdown of earnings/dividend for the year.?

Any constructive advice will be gratefully appreciated.

cheers
Accountant letter would be considered as Source 1 and Bank Statement would be considered as Source 2. I think thats all you need to prove your earnings. Get a letter from your accountant explaing your company and also the amount paid in your bank(penny-to-penny).

manishmittal
BANNED

Post by manishmittal » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:20 pm

Get accountant's letter with an schedule detailing money paid to you against monthly salary and dividends.