ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need to varifired my bank statement?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shieldguy

Do I need to varifired my bank statement?

Post by shieldguy » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:15 am

The salary of my last month for which I am claiming points come in to my account on jun 26 but the problem is that my bank statement comes on 20th day of each month now if I wait till 20 july 2009 then my application is quite near to expire then, I want to use the last bank statement because it has my last salry shown in it,

If I request my bank to send me the bank statement early, this can be done by going to any cash mashine and request the bank statement by post and I will receive the bank statement in next 7 days but my freind tells me that this bank statement need to be signed and varified by my bank as well because its not as same as the one which I receieved normally

Please tell me what should I do in this scinario

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:21 am

I think you can go to your bank and ask them to provide the bank statement for your required date range and they will sign/stamp it.

shieldguy

Post by shieldguy » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:12 am

Is it going to be fine or should I just wait for my orignal bank statement this wont my case a bit weak?

dahokolomoki
- thin ice -

Post by dahokolomoki » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Certainly the 100% full-proof way would be to wait for your regular bank statement.

However, if you order a special bank statement and it comes through the post, it is acceptable if it is on the same paper etc as normal bank statements, and has the letterhead, list of transactions, your name + address + account, etc. You can even bring this to the bank to get the manager to chop and sign, although this is not necessary, as any bank statement sent through the post is acceptable.

You can also go to the branch and ask the manager to print you out a statement. HOWEVER, this is NOT a proper bank statement, and thus you need to be careful that it is signed + chopped, has letterhead, and all your account details.
[Edit: Advertising removed by Moderator]

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Do I need to varifired my bank statement?

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:43 pm

shieldguy wrote:request the bank statement by post and I will receive the bank statement in next 7 days but my freind tells me that this bank statement need to be signed and varified by my bank as well because its not as same as the one which I receieved normally
Bank statements received to ur postal address on request from the BANK are equivalent to the general monthly bank statements.. you can go with that options..

manishmittal
BANNED

Post by manishmittal » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:27 pm

no reply.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:56 pm

manishmittal wrote:no reply.
????
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer