ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR In person

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ali_Sch

ILR In person

Post by Ali_Sch » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Hi

I am applying for ILR in person within a week under HSMP judicial review - Can someone please guide me re

- my P60 for 2007 is missing however I have a letter from my current emplyer stating that I have been employed for last three years. This covers the missing P60 period

- I have P60 & P45 from first employer where I worked for a year but dont have any anyother letter confirmg dates of employement - Do I need the letter from them as well.

- last but not the least - I saw many people do write explanatory cover letter - is that required.

I will much appreciate ur early response and help - clocking is ticking bit nervous

willnotbackHSMP

Re: ILR In person

Post by willnotbackHSMP » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Ali_Sch wrote:Hi

I am applying for ILR in person within a week under HSMP judicial review - Can someone please guide me re

- my P60 for 2007 is missing however I have a letter from my current emplyer stating that I have been employed for last three years. This covers the missing P60 period

- I have P60 & P45 from first employer where I worked for a year but dont have any anyother letter confirmg dates of employement - Do I need the letter from them as well.

- last but not the least - I saw many people do write explanatory cover letter - is that required.

I will much appreciate ur early response and help - clocking is ticking bit nervous
So far my understanding based on many discussions in this board and in the light of recent SET(O) form that

1. If you have payslip and bank statement for that period I think it will cover your lost P60. In addition you have already letter from that employer, isn't ?

2. If you came switching from WP to HSMP then may be you have employment contract which will speak for you. If you are from originally HSMP then I think emplyment letter/ contract wont create any problem to show economic activity. P60/payslip and bank statement will work.

We know well that WP is strictly based on employment and HSMP is not like that. So in WP case employment letter/contract is badly needed where in HSMP it is relax.

Thanks.