ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP one off payment and letter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

leoleoleo
Newly Registered

HSMP one off payment and letter

Post by leoleoleo » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:15 pm

All
I was qualified for one off payment and letter based on HSMP JR.I applied via Home office one off form on 27th may 2009 and today i have recieved letter and payment .But they havn't included citizenship concerning letter for my wife and my eldest son (He was born out of UK) .
Any help on what should i do to get letter for them .I believe if i apply via NCS for citizenship then their application will be refused in absence of this letter .

Thanks
Leo

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Re: HSMP one off payment and letter

Post by justice_will_reign » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:53 pm

leoleoleo wrote:All
I was qualified for one off payment and letter based on HSMP JR.I applied via Home office one off form on 27th may 2009 and today i have recieved letter and payment .But they havn't included citizenship concerning letter for my wife and my eldest son (He was born out of UK) .
Any help on what should i do to get letter for them .I believe if i apply via NCS for citizenship then their application will be refused in absence of this letter .

Thanks
Leo
Not clear how you applied, did you sent it separately or with your ILR application? Not clear as well if you have received your ILR as you didn't mentioned in your story line above. Please explan a little more on what actually happened. Thanks.

leoleoleo
Newly Registered

Post by leoleoleo » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:02 pm

Thanks
Whole family got ILR back in january based on 5 year stay under HSMP scheme.I was main applicant.
I was falling under first category who already had ILR and were required to send one off payment form via post .