ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa from India rejected - PLEASE HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maniarshad
Newly Registered

Post by maniarshad » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:21 am

hi
any luck yet???

lsuvarnaprasad
Newly Registered

Post by lsuvarnaprasad » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:37 am

Hi,

I have applied for Tier-1 visa on 22nd August 2008 and I got my passport yesterday with a Refusal Letter.

They have refused my application under paragraph 245C(c) & 245(e) of the Immigration rules.

I had claimed 20 points for Age, 30 Points for Qualification and 40 Points for Previous Earnings. 10 points for English Language and 10 for Maintenance.

They have awarded me 20 for Age, 30 Points for Qualification and 10 Points for English Requirement. But for Previous Earnings and for Maintenance criteria, no points have been awarded.
To support my Previous earnings, I have provided my form-16, payslips, offer letter (along with salary revision letters) and one year bank statement. And to support funds maintenance I have provided 3 months bank statement. I have provided internet printout attested by bank officer. The ECO was not satisfied with the bank statements I have provided as it doesn't have my name on it..
ECO comments that internet printout should be accompanied by an original bank letter vouching for their authenticity. I was not aware of this and I didn't provided it.

Can anybody please suggest me what should I do now. Can I request for administration review along with the proof document from bank? Will they consider it?
Please help me.

Thanks in advance,
Suvarna Prasad

sreek29
Newly Registered

Joint Accounts for Tier 1 visa

Post by sreek29 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:43 am

BHC does accept joint accounts with parents, its not that the account shld be only with spouse, I got my visa today, i have used joint account with my dad,only thing is you shld maintain minimum £2800 for 3 months in the account before applying. i was really scared after seeing the posts in this forum abt joint accounts... and i just kept my fingers crossed abt my result, but luckily i got my visa in 12 days... thank god

amsey1382
Newly Registered

Post by amsey1382 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:33 pm

lsuvarnaprasad wrote:Hi,

I have applied for Tier-1 visa on 22nd August 2008 and I got my passport yesterday with a Refusal Letter.

They have refused my application under paragraph 245C(c) & 245(e) of the Immigration rules.

I had claimed 20 points for Age, 30 Points for Qualification and 40 Points for Previous Earnings. 10 points for English Language and 10 for Maintenance.

They have awarded me 20 for Age, 30 Points for Qualification and 10 Points for English Requirement. But for Previous Earnings and for Maintenance criteria, no points have been awarded.
To support my Previous earnings, I have provided my form-16, payslips, offer letter (along with salary revision letters) and one year bank statement. And to support funds maintenance I have provided 3 months bank statement. I have provided internet printout attested by bank officer. The ECO was not satisfied with the bank statements I have provided as it doesn't have my name on it..
ECO comments that internet printout should be accompanied by an original bank letter vouching for their authenticity. I was not aware of this and I didn't provided it.

Can anybody please suggest me what should I do now. Can I request for administration review along with the proof document from bank? Will they consider it?
Please help me.

---Any news?

Thanks in advance,
Suvarna Prasad

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:53 pm

why u want to loose ur hard eanrend savings by jumping in this hot pan work market

still u r welcome to run british economy , pay for rent , transport , telphone and help in running economy but dont ask jon otherwise u will be disappointed

nsuk
- thin ice -

Post by nsuk » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:32 pm

push_hsmp wrote:As i have often repeated, applicants need to be careful while applying for Tier-1 from India. ECO applies the guidance note much more stringently and infact at times more strictly then are dictated by the guidelines. At the same time, if the applicants carefully reads the guidance notes and also seek advice from fellow applicants on this forum/elsewhere before submitting the applictions. If not anything else, atleast the avoidable mistakes can be avoided.

kind regards,

push_hsmp
You r very right push but hte thing to worry here about is that the ECO is wrong in saying that the account can not be joint with the parents. I have seen many succesful cases where maintenance funds using joint accounts with parents in India were used . Moreover 99% of family joint accounts in India are on an Either or Survivor basis which means the account holders have unhindered and unlimited excess without seeking permission from the other account holders. Thus the money concerned is fully accessible by the applicant.

Please let me know if I am wrong.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Moreover 99% of family joint accounts in India are on an Either or Survivor basis which means the account holders have unhindered and unlimited excess without seeking permission from the other account holders. Thus the money concerned is fully accessible by the applicant.

And therefore the account is fully accessible by the non visa applicants, and can be drained by them without the applicant being able to do anything about it.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:27 pm

nsuk wrote:You r very right push but hte thing to worry here about is that the ECO is wrong in saying that the account can not be joint with the parents. I have seen many succesful cases where maintenance funds using joint accounts with parents in India were used . Moreover 99% of family joint accounts in India are on an Either or Survivor basis which means the account holders have unhindered and unlimited excess without seeking permission from the other account holders. Thus the money concerned is fully accessible by the applicant.

Every application is looked at afresh in light of the guidance and the evidence provided. Outcome of other applications, even though based on exactly the same parameters can not be used as a precedent. That said, one has to clearly satisfy the caseworker that he/she has adequate funds available to him/her. I am not sure where did you ick-up my quote from, and am thus unable to further elaborate without reading the context.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

nsuk
- thin ice -

Post by nsuk » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:48 am

PaperPusher wrote:
Moreover 99% of family joint accounts in India are on an Either or Survivor basis which means the account holders have unhindered and unlimited excess without seeking permission from the other account holders. Thus the money concerned is fully accessible by the applicant.

And therefore the account is fully accessible by the non visa applicants, and can be drained by them without the applicant being able to do anything about it.
I dont think any family member will do so to jeopardise the visa application of the main applicant rather he/she will help the main applicant in getting the visa by any means.

nsuk
- thin ice -

Post by nsuk » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:15 am

push_hsmp wrote:
nsuk wrote:You r very right push but hte thing to worry here about is that the ECO is wrong in saying that the account can not be joint with the parents. I have seen many succesful cases where maintenance funds using joint accounts with parents in India were used . Moreover 99% of family joint accounts in India are on an Either or Survivor basis which means the account holders have unhindered and unlimited excess without seeking permission from the other account holders. Thus the money concerned is fully accessible by the applicant.

Every application is looked at afresh in light of the guidance and the evidence provided. Outcome of other applications, even though based on exactly the same parameters can not be used as a precedent. That said, one has to clearly satisfy the caseworker that he/she has adequate funds available to him/her. I am not sure where did you ick-up my quote from, and am thus unable to further elaborate without reading the context.
I have picked up your quote from this thread only on the previous page.
Further to add, if an ECO refuses a joint account(either or survivor) it will be approved in the subsequent review for sure. Rest is on the luck of the applicant.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:53 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Any update on your review?

regards
I am also eager to know what happned of your admin review?