ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any help will be appreciated please?? Regarding Spouse Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sabah84
Newly Registered

Any help will be appreciated please?? Regarding Spouse Visa

Post by sabah84 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:01 pm

Hi I got one simple question regarding a UK Spouse Visa Application. I know my sponsor (husband) needs to show he can support me. Hes working full time, but just recently started his new job less then 2 months ago. He hasnt recieved any tax documents yet as they can take 3 months til they come thru. I want to apply for my spouse visa asap so I can settle there with him. As far as proof of income, he can provide a letter from his Accountant and Boss stating his pay, position, start date and that job is permanent. And information like his boss's VAT number (tax), ect can be included. Will this be sufficient enough?

Also, explaning in letter hes just started this job recently. He's been working on/off at other places past 6 months but nothing major. Now he's found a job where he is "settled" and doing good.

Anyone that can give me some help/answers, I will appreciate it.

Thanks,

Sabah

push
United Kingdom

Re: Any help will be appreciated please?? Regarding Spouse V

Post by push » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:12 pm

sabah84 wrote:Hi I got one simple question regarding a UK Spouse Visa Application. I know my sponsor (husband) needs to show he can support me. Hes working full time, but just recently started his new job less then 2 months ago. He hasnt recieved any tax documents yet as they can take 3 months til they come thru. I want to apply for my spouse visa asap so I can settle there with him. As far as proof of income, he can provide a letter from his Accountant and Boss stating his pay, position, start date and that job is permanent. And information like his boss's VAT number (tax), ect can be included. Will this be sufficient enough?

Also, explaning in letter hes just started this job recently. He's been working on/off at other places past 6 months but nothing major. Now he's found a job where he is "settled" and doing good.

Anyone that can give me some help/answers, I will appreciate it.

Thanks,

Sabah
Which VISA your husband is on? If he is on Tier-1 (general) all you guys need is the marriage certificate and sufficient maintenance funds for you to apply as his dependant.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

sabah84
Newly Registered

Post by sabah84 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:21 pm

My husband is a UK Citizen living there. He does not need a visa. I am applying for a UK Spouse Visa from my home country (USA) to settle in UK with him.

So I need to show accomodation, which he has, marriage proof, which we also have, and everything else is in order also. Just showing proof of his income.

Will accoutnant letter suffice since hes just started new job and thats all I can get at the moment??

Thx for any help!

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:49 pm

Someone who is on "Pay as You Earn" income tax should have pay slips. Is he self employed?

sabah84
Newly Registered

Post by sabah84 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:34 am

I guess he is kinda self-employed. He's working as an Operator at a Taxi Base. Taking phonecalls, making bookings, giving directions, ect. Will the accountant letter suffice?

The Accountant letter can show that this company pays taxes, its just my husband hasn't recieved any tax papers yet since he just started.

I would like advice on what to do in my situation... accountant letter some people say might be enough.... what do you think?

Thanks again for any help.