ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I apply for PSW without certificate

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shoma

Can I apply for PSW without certificate

Post by shoma » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:46 am

Hi all

i have got my Masters results today with all clear, i want to apply for PSW but i dont have the certificate yet, i can get the letter from university. certificate which will be issued in 6 weeks time, But i want to apply before that. is it possible

please help

Shoma zia

Post by 9603196090 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:14 am

@shoma zia

Hi

Firstly, I want to congratulate you on successfully completing Masters.

Yes, you can apply for the PSW visa without the original certificate of award BUT you need to take a letter from your institution stating that you cleared M.Sc. ,Date of Award, Course, Student ID, Awarding body, etc and when the original certificate will be issued and why it not issued....I personally recommend you to only make application after getting your Degree but if you are running short of your VISA and if you have emergency then you may still eligible to apply with appropriate document.....I also recommend you to kindly carefully check the immigration rules and guidance policies at UKBA website if applying within UK. Other documents includes "original letter (psw)letter from institution" and "maintenance (funds) proof".

ALL THE BEST!

Cheers!

Abdul

dahokolomoki
- thin ice -

Post by dahokolomoki » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:07 pm

9603196090 has just said exactly what I wanted to say!

Good luck with your application :)
[Edit: Advertising removed by Moderator]

shoma

Thanks for nice information :) Abdul

Post by shoma » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:16 pm

9603196090 wrote:@shoma zia

Hi

Firstly, I want to congratulate you on successfully completing Masters.

Yes, you can apply for the PSW visa without the original certificate of award BUT you need to take a letter from your institution stating that you cleared M.Sc. ,Date of Award, Course, Student ID, Awarding body, etc and when the original certificate will be issued and why it not issued....I personally recommend you to only make application after getting your Degree but if you are running short of your VISA and if you have emergency then you may still eligible to apply with appropriate document.....I also recommend you to kindly carefully check the immigration rules and guidance policies at UKBA website if applying within UK. Other documents includes "original letter (psw)letter from institution" and "maintenance (funds) proof".

ALL THE BEST!

Cheers!

Abdul

Thanks a lot
:)