ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 hepl please..urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kkuk

eea2 hepl please..urgent

Post by kkuk » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:49 pm

Dear all,

I have always found this forum useful for all who need some advice.
I am stuck in a kind of problem and would like to hear advice from you.

I am married to Polish national who is exercising her treaty rights by being self-employed.she only started self employment 20th of may 09(last month)although she has been here long time and had differrent sort of employments(means dont have a year without gap),since then we havent heard from HMRC regarding her UTN number.I have spoken to them and they said it will be on way in 2 weeks.
the problem is ,my current leave is expiring on 3rd of july 09,and i have to submit my application before 3rd of july.
I have spoken to home office and asked them if i could send my documents in without any letter from inland revenue and wether they would accept this as complete,and guess what? they said they wont and they would return my application and there is nothing i can do until i recieve HMRC letter or UTN number!!.I can although provide Accountant letter and business bank statement and an email from HMRC acknowledgement of the application for self employment registration,which i recieved in the begining.

would it be worth sending off my EEA2 application with accountant letter and bankstatements?
or to wait for UTN number but until then my current leave would expire.
im currently in full time employment.
would appriciate your advice.please help.

RayJay

Re: eea2 hepl please..urgent

Post by RayJay » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:10 pm

kkuk wrote:Dear all,

I am married to Polish national who is exercising her treaty rights by being self-employed.she only started self employment 20th of may 09(last month)although she has been here long time and had differrent sort of employments(means dont have a year without gap),since then we havent heard from HMRC regarding her UTN number.I have spoken to them and they said it will be on way in 2 weeks.
the problem is ,my current leave is expiring on 3rd of july 09,and i have to submit my application before 3rd of july.
I have spoken to home office and asked them if i could send my documents in without any letter from inland revenue and wether they would accept this as complete,and guess what? they said they wont and they would return my application and there is nothing i can do until i recieve HMRC letter or UTN number!!.I can although provide Accountant letter and business bank statement and an email from HMRC acknowledgement of the application for self employment registration,which i recieved in the begining.

would it be worth sending off my EEA2 application with accountant letter and bankstatements?
send your EEA2 application ASAP and whenever you receive the UTN and other document you can always send it later.
the trick is write "TO FOLLOW" after everything you are going to send later in the application form.

Also the HO is not interested in your financial affairs but her.. so

HTH

DFDS.

Re: eea2 hepl please..urgent

Post by DFDS. » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:03 pm

kkuk wrote:Dear all,

I would as well advise to avoid calling HO asking them how to make your application and also telling them where your weakness is, as you will never expect any positive answer from them. Regard HO as an examiner, who is not that silly to give you answers before you have written your exam.Make good use of the board, as am sure your query was answered some where already on this board.

Besides, what you have looks to be enough as of now, as HO always will ask for additional proof.

I wish you luck.
Last edited by DFDS. on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Relax! and this too shall pass, secrets are like seasons, they change.

kkuk

Post by kkuk » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:40 pm

Thanks a lot both for your answers.

I was only concerned about this after the update of HO website regarding European Applications on or after 30May-09 ,where It states that Uncompleted Applications or Applications without required sufficient evidence would be refused and returned.
However I ,of course don't want to miss out so I would send my application tomorrow anyway.

Would it be a good idea to write and explain everything in a Covering letter?
or just marking 'TO Follow' would do the trick?

I am kinda confused how to declare 3 pts of my driving license on the application form, any advice?

Can EEA1 & EEA2 be made separate & not together?

Could this have any affect on the application in terms of processing times?

looking forward to hear from you guys.

once again thanks a lot.