ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sandy7988
Newly Registered

Dependant appeal

Post by sandy7988 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Hi,

I am trying to get some information regarding my wife's application for UK Visa. I am on a Tier 1 Post-study work Visa, my wife had applied for her UK visa on the 9th from the VFS cochin and on the 19th she received her passport from Chennai with a refusal letter, stating that

"I am satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph 319C of the Immigration Rules,except the following:

Your application was made on 20/06/2009.You have submitted copies of your sponsors bank statements and covering letter from the bank. I note that letter does not mention your sponsor's account number and its not clear what it refers to.

Therefore, I am not satisfied that you have provided the document specified to show that you are in possession of the required level of funds, as defined in Appendix E of the Immigration Rules.

I therefore refuse your application under paragraph 319(g) of the immigration Rules."

If some one could please let me know the following , it would be of great help.

1) If i get a covering letter from the bank with my a/c number, will my wife's visa application be approved (enclosed scanned copy of covering letter from bank with the a/c number)
2) Once she send the Appeal Form AIT-2, how long will it take before we could know the verdict.
3) If she is granted her visa, will she have to go in person to Chennai for getting her passport stamped or can she post it directly and if so how long will that take?

Thank you