ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Fund letter Format

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uvalue

Maintenance Fund letter Format

Post by uvalue » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Hello Everybody,

I had requested my Bank to provide me a letter that i have maintained the required balance in my account for last three months. As i was explaining to the bank manager what exactly i need, he asked me to bring something in writing and than he will be able to issue me a letter according to that. I have prepared the letter on my own, Please make your comments, if this is good enough or should i make some changes...?????? Any answer will be appreciated.

Dated: 26th June 2009

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. XXXXXX XXXXXX is maintaining a Deposit Bank Account with us bearing Account Number XXXXX-XXX since 20th March 2009.

The withdrawal balance maintained as on 26/06/2009 is €5,450.00 (Five Thousand Four Hundred & Fifty Euros). The minimum balance amount maintained in this Deposit Account XXXXX-XXX during the period 20/03/2009 to 26/06/2009 is €4,000.00 (Four Thousand Euros). These funds are clearly and unconditionally available for immediate withdrawals or can be liquidated at any given point of time.

The certificate is issued at the request of account holder without any recourse to us or commitment on our part. Should you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Yours Sincerely,

−−−−−−−−−−−−−
Mr. John..........
Manager AIB
South Richmond Street
Dublin 8, Ireland
Ph: XXXXXXX

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Maintenance Fund letter Format

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:07 pm

uvalue wrote:Hello Everybody,

I had requested my Bank to provide me a letter that i have maintained the required balance in my account for last three months. As i was explaining to the bank manager what exactly i need, he asked me to bring something in writing and than he will be able to issue me a letter according to that. I have prepared the letter on my own, Please make your comments, if this is good enough or should i make some changes...?????? Any answer will be appreciated.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. XXXXXX XXXXXX is maintaining a Deposit Bank Account with us bearing Account Number XXXXX-XXX since 20th March 2009.

The withdrawal balance maintained as on 26/06/2009 is €5,450.00 (Five Thousand Four Hundred & Fifty Euros). The minimum balance amount maintained in this Deposit Account XXXXX-XXX during the period 20/03/2009 to 26/06/2009 is €4,000.00 (Four Thousand Euros). These funds are clearly and unconditionally available for immediate withdrawals or can be liquidated at any given point of time.

The certificate is issued at the request of account holder without any recourse to us or commitment on our part. Should you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Yours Sincerely,

−−−−−−−−−−−−−
Mr. John..........
Manager AIB
South Richmond Street
Dublin 8, Ireland
Ph: XXXXXXX
Looks Good.

uvalue

Post by uvalue » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:07 pm

Thanks Chetan

Anymore suggestions................Come on guys... Please comment on this letter, if there is anything thats need to change or to add anything????????

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 pm

uvalue wrote:Thanks Chetan

Anymore suggestions................Come on guys... Please comment on this letter, if there is anything thats need to change or to add anything????????
Buddy..

If you have got ORIGINAL n LATEST Bankstatements with you covering the Maintenance funds as per the Guidance rules ... then
you DONT' need this letter from bank at alll..

uvalue

Post by uvalue » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:46 pm

@ Ramesh

I have original bank statement of last three months. I hold a Deposit bank account rather than current account but I can withdraw or lodge the funds anyday. I am getting this letter, in case Visa Officer gets the impression that this is just deposit account and might need prior notice to withdraw money???

Just to cover myself, I think i should attach this letter with my application even i have all the original statements.

Thanks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:26 am

uvalue wrote:@ Ramesh

I have original bank statement of last three months. I hold a Deposit bank account rather than current account but I can withdraw or lodge the funds anyday. I am getting this letter, in case Visa Officer gets the impression that this is just deposit account and might need prior notice to withdraw money???

Just to cover myself, I think i should attach this letter with my application even i have all the original statements.

Thanks
Hi UValue;

In that case.. though the format you put looks fine.. i think one IMP point should be mentioned in the letter which says something like below;

Mr UVALUE has held funds of over €5,450.00 euivalent to GBPxxxx (where1euro = xx GBP) for the last 3 consecutive months, and the balance of this account has never gone below this funds level at any stage during the last 3 months.

please adjust your letter including this paragraph..

hope this helps..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:27 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:Mr UVALUE has held funds of over €5,450.00 euivalent to GBPxxxx (where1euro = xx GBP) for the last 3 consecutive months, and the balance of this account has never gone below this funds level at any stage during the last 3 months.

please adjust your letter including this paragraph..

hope this helps..
Valid Point.

uvalue

Post by uvalue » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:07 pm

@ Thanks Ramesh
@ Thanks Chetan

Please find the new format below, if its good to go ahead, let me know? Once again Thanks for these valueable comments and advice.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. XXXXX XXXXX is maintaining a Deposit Bank Account with us bearing Account Number XXXXX-XXX since 20th March 2009.

The withdrawal balance maintained as on 26/06/2009 is €5,450.00 (Five Thousand Four Hundred & Fifty Euros). The minimum balance amount maintained in this Deposit Account XXXXX-XXXX during the period 25/03/2009 to 26/06/2009 is €4,100.00 (Four Thousand Euros). Mr. XXXXX has held funds of over €4,100.00 equivalent to GBP £3485.00 (i.e. 1 euro = .85 GBP) for the last 3 consecutive months, and the balance of this account has never gone below this funds level at any stage during the last 3 months. These funds are clearly and unconditionally available for immediate withdrawals or can be liquidated at any given point of time.

Yours Sincerely,

−−−−−−−−−−−−−
Mr. John..........
Manager AIB
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX, Ireland
Last edited by uvalue on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Looks fine. Please remove your account details and person details from your post. Not good to post personal account details on public forums.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:26 pm

uvalue wrote:@ Thanks Ramesh
@ Thanks Chetan

Please find the new format below, if its good to go ahead, let me know? Once again Thanks for these valueable comments and advice.
Yes it is fine...

As Chetan mentioned... please remove all your personal details in the message...

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:48 pm

One minor suggestion: "below this funds level" may be revised to "below this fund level" or "below these funds level".
@ Thanks Chetan

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. ?????????is maintaining a Deposit Bank Account with us bearing Account Number ????????????? since 20th March 2009.

The withdrawal balance maintained as on 26/06/2009 is €5,450.00 (Five Thousand Four Hundred & Fifty Euros). The minimum balance amount maintained in this Deposit Account ?????????????????during the period 25/03/2009 to 26/06/2009 is €4,100.00 (Four Thousand Euros). Mr. ????????? has held funds of over €4,100.00 equivalent to GBP £3485.00 (i.e. 1 euro = .85 GBP) for the last 3 consecutive months, and the balance of this account has never gone below this funds level at any stage during the last 3 months. These funds are clearly and unconditionally available for immediate withdrawals or can be liquidated at any given point of time.

Yours Sincerely,

−−−−−−−−−−−−−
Mr. John..........
?????????????????
?????????????????
Last edited by mvent00 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:14 pm

One minor suggestion: "below this funds level" may be revised to "below this fund level" or "below these funds level".
You can also say, funds never gone/went below this level.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:41 pm

mvent00 wrote:One minor suggestion: "below this funds level" may be revised to "below this fund level" or "below these funds level".
@ Thanks Chetan

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. ?????????is maintaining a Deposit Bank Account with us bearing Account Number ????????????? since 20th March 2009.

The withdrawal balance maintained as on 26/06/2009 is €5,450.00 (Five Thousand Four Hundred & Fifty Euros). The minimum balance amount maintained in this Deposit Account xxxxxx-xxx during the period 25/03/2009 to 26/06/2009 is €4,100.00 (Four Thousand Euros). Mr. ????????? has held funds of over €4,100.00 equivalent to GBP £3485.00 (i.e. 1 euro = .85 GBP) for the last 3 consecutive months, and the balance of this account has never gone below this funds level at any stage during the last 3 months. These funds are clearly and unconditionally available for immediate withdrawals or can be liquidated at any given point of time.

Yours Sincerely,

−−−−−−−−−−−−−
Mr. John..........
?????????????????
?????????????????
Hello UValue and mvent00..

Can you guys edit the personal data in ur respective msgs... Deposit account no also..

@mvent00.. thanks for the corrections..
cheers

uvalue

Post by uvalue » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Thanks everyone for these valuable suggestions and advice.

Sorry for putting personal details. It was just a mistake on my part. I have removed the details. Thanks again guys

uvalue

Post by uvalue » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:49 pm

@ Chetan,
@ Ramesh

Guys one more suggestion.

I am just wondering should i address this specifically to British Embassy Dublin...e.g.

The Visa Assessing Officer
British Embassy Dublin,
Merrion Road,
Dublin, Ireland

Date: XXXXXXXX

Dear Sir/ Madam

Your Sicerely,

XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX

OR

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Date: XXXXXXX

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your Sicerely,

XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:39 pm

British Embassy Dublin,
Merrion Road,
Dublin, Ireland
uvalue wrote:@ Chetan,
@ Ramesh

Guys one more suggestion.

I am just wondering should i address this specifically to British Embassy Dublin...e.g.

British Embassy Dublin,
Merrion Road,
Dublin, Ireland

Date: XXXXXXXX

Dear Sir/ Madam

Your Sicerely,

XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX

OR

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Date: XXXXXXX