ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:06 pm

i just dont understand one thing that how can they decide for 2500 students by just hearing the cases of random 3 students who i am not saying are fake but possibly cud b ...this wud b really annoying if they give a decision against 2500 students on the basis of just these 3-4 cases !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Rajaali wrote:i just dont understand one thing that how can they decide for 2500 students by just hearing the cases of random 3 students who i am not saying are fake but possibly cud b ...this wud b really annoying if they give a decision against 2500 students on the basis of just these 3-4 cases !
i donot think so that judges would decide such a ridiculous decision..
but mainly the ball is with home office so lets see..but i think it will be very soon some point. this case is absolutely complicated..

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Rajaali wrote:i just dont understand one thing that how can they decide for 2500 students by just hearing the cases of random 3 students who i am not saying are fake but possibly cud b ...this wud b really annoying if they give a decision against 2500 students on the basis of just these 3-4 cases !
i donot think so that judges would decide such a ridiculous decision..
but mainly the ball is with home office so lets see..but i think it will be very soon some point. this case is absolutely complicated..

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:36 pm

segex

Post by segex » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:19 pm

2500 is ccl alone, including others colleges would amount to over 5k students. Could that amount be refused at once?.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:11 pm

segex wrote:2500 is ccl alone, including others colleges would amount to over 5k students. Could that amount be refused at once?.
with the current political situation and anti immigrants parties getting hold of European parliament , i have no doubt in saying that they can rule out against students and the only way out is if tribunal wont have any govt. pressure !

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:26 pm

balley bhai balley, sub ka bala sub ke kher :P

who said that lead case decison is going to be applicable on every one,this case will only set the directions, for the future hearings ,so every body be prepared for the hearings, i think the adjorned hearings will start in end july,according to my knowledge

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:26 am

geoatleo wrote:balley bhai balley, sub ka bala sub ke kher :P

who said that lead case decison is going to be applicable on every one,this case will only set the directions, for the future hearings ,so every body be prepared for the hearings, i think the adjorned hearings will start in end july,according to my knowledge
obviously every1 will hafta go thru their hearing but lets suppose if the tribunal gives a decision that although college was allowed 2 issue a diploma and that diploma was legitimate but actually college never taught the qualification then wat argument will u bring in front of the judges even if u have all the evidences with u ..i mean then there will b no point left to go ahead ..and yea as the test case decision is expected in the mid of july , the guidance will b set within 2 weeks so i think the hearing dates will b issued of August and September most probably and still this wont end coz den u will have couple of weeks to wait for determination...so em not been pessimistic but realistically it can go sumwhere till end of september or start of october !

badboy
Newly Registered

CCL Refusal

Post by badboy » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Hi Raja! Firstly, I would like to thank you for keeping us all up-to-date! I have become part of this CCL crap and i never studied there and never told HO that i did. I spoke to the administrator and got enrolled on a course, surprisingly I got a letter from HO saying that I had applied for PSW where as i applied for a student visa.

All this is a joke from HO and those are caught up in it, and were genuine students, will have a chance.

Thanks to all those put in the effort to keep us up-to-date.

aquasaggi

Re: CCL Refusal

Post by aquasaggi » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:56 pm

badboy wrote:Hi Raja! Firstly, I would like to thank you for keeping us all up-to-date! I have become part of this CCL crap and i never studied there and never told HO that i did. I spoke to the administrator and got enrolled on a course, surprisingly I got a letter from HO saying that I had applied for PSW where as i applied for a student visa.

All this is a joke from HO and those are caught up in it, and were genuine students, will have a chance.

Thanks to all those put in the effort to keep us up-to-date.
what ??????how come they know then if u never studied there...i mean u must got ur extension from somewhere else but i dont understand :roll:

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:57 pm

when is your hearing @@@geo???

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:55 pm

aquasaggi wrote:

when is your hearing @@@geo???
not yet

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Its 27th of June now and if v consider test case being heard on 3rd of june den hopefully the decision will b out in next week or just couple of more weeks but the destination is not 2 far now ...best of luck and fingers crossed!

munnabhai123
Newly Registered

Post by munnabhai123 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:27 pm

r u sure raja?is there any 1 on this forum went on for lead case hearing and in which court it happened? was is taylor court london? wat about the guy mentioned by nigel who won the case b4 lead case decision. if he won his case then every1 can win his appeal if he can conveyance the tribunal tat he is genuine and wat about the assignments copied through google by 1 of the lead case appelant. it will be a sot of negative efffect on the decision if it was proved during the course of hearing. furthermore, i cant understand that if the decision goes against us then isnt it unfair if court decide to impliment the decision on all of us. we should get a chance to defend ourselves otherwise this ccl problem will be huge hindrance in our future

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:20 pm

munnabhai123 wrote:r u sure raja?is there any 1 on this forum went on for lead case hearing and in which court it happened? was is taylor court london? wat about the guy mentioned by nigel who won the case b4 lead case decision. if he won his case then every1 can win his appeal if he can conveyance the tribunal tat he is genuine and wat about the assignments copied through google by 1 of the lead case appelant. it will be a sot of negative efffect on the decision if it was proved during the course of hearing. furthermore, i cant understand that if the decision goes against us then isnt it unfair if court decide to impliment the decision on all of us. we should get a chance to defend ourselves otherwise this ccl problem will be huge hindrance in our future
Munna Bhai,
All of us will have our separate hearings after this lead case decision. This is how law works. The lead case will setup guidelines for judges to take decisions in our cases.
Good luck!!

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:38 am

Just for G.K., if it interests anyone, the CCL website www.camcollege.co.uk is not opening since 16-06-2009...!!!

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:19 pm

oh well dint bothered bout tat for so long ..but anyways it wasnt of any use 2 genuine students except for the point 2 show judges that courses were being offered on the website also but dat cud b proved otherwise ..so website was just crap in my point of view and in no ways cud help bringing credible witnesses !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:39 pm

[any updates???
my hearing which was decided on 23rd july is adjourned again..received letter that your hearing which was schedled on 23rd is adjourned for later date which will be informed later..i dont know when..i am so fed up.
:evil:

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:00 pm

aquasaggi wrote:[any updates???
my hearing which was decided on 23rd july is adjourned again..received letter that your hearing which was schedled on 23rd is adjourned for later date which will be informed later..i dont know when..i am so fed up.
:evil:
its probably bcoz they will wait for test case decision and then will decide again wen 2 call u 4 hearing !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:09 pm

[.its probably bcoz they will wait for test case decision and then will decide again wen 2 call u 4 hearing ![/quote]

yeps..i know..hoping for something good..praying o God listen to us and i dont have any money left.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:53 pm

almost every1 is in same situation especially those who were stopped at airport because they have been restricted 2 work otherwise the ones rejected the visas inside country can continue 2 work until their appeals are not resolved.Its been 4.5 months for me now that i havent been to work and going in debts but will prefer staying for even 4 more months !

munnabhai123
Newly Registered

ccl refusal

Post by munnabhai123 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:16 pm

is there any1 who knows which court is conducting the hearing of lead cases i mean where is all that happening. is it taylor court? wat about the decision of lead cases. have they completed the hearing or they r still doing it. my family is asking me time n time again. i cant go without defending myself because if the current status of mine remains the same that is i was accused of submitting bogus documents then it will be very ough for me o apply in other countries as well. atleast they should gve us a visa so that we can clear our name. for me length of visa isnt a issue because it will atleast clear my name from the list of bogus students.its not about the psw its about pride, credibilty and future

Rajaali

Re: ccl refusal

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:31 pm

munnabhai123 wrote:is there any1 who knows which court is conducting the hearing of lead cases i mean where is all that happening. is it taylor court? wat about the decision of lead cases. have they completed the hearing or they r still doing it. my family is asking me time n time again. i cant go without defending myself because if the current status of mine remains the same that is i was accused of submitting bogus documents then it will be very ough for me o apply in other countries as well. atleast they should gve us a visa so that we can clear our name. for me length of visa isnt a issue because it will atleast clear my name from the list of bogus students.its not about the psw its about pride, credibilty and future
"A couple of hundred cases have been adjourned at York House and six or seven hundred have been adjourned at Taylor House, which is where most of the cases have ended up and where the lead case or cases are likely to be heard."

so yea probably the test cases are heard in Taylor House as majority of the cases were adjourned there and yea 2 b very optimistic it will take another couple of months for everyone to go through their hearings .so if you can and are able 2 wait for that long then nothing is better than that . I have been waiting patiently for last 4.5 months with a hope that they will send me the date one day and if i can wait for 4.5 months then comon brig on 5 more months ..who cares? i am going into debts but no worries as long as i am confident that i can answer the questions of HOPO so i have no fear to go ahead although i have a university degree of UK and if i wanna go back then there will be a no problem but rite now i am getting stubborn because i am lookng forward 2 put a case of compensation against HO after winning my case inshallah and i have no other motive like to apply for any other country or watsoeva but this is now TIT for TAT ... if inshallah judges will go in the favour of students and i am gonna win my case inshallah then the hard times for HO will start and no matter how long it will take i will make sure they will pay each penny bak for which i have suffered , tho it is costing me very bright opportunities bak home and i am sure if i am gonna go bak i can find better job than in UK but i would prefer going in debts !

badboy
Newly Registered

Post by badboy » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Raja I have been waiting for 6 months now. No date has been given, not heard a word from AIT. I am going to do exactly the same thing. I would suggest that we do not discuss compensation claims openly as home office can get a bit too harsh on us. So if people are going to claim for compensation, i suggest that you keep it discreet.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Ho is not liable 4 any compensation its a rule or even outside Uk if High Commision refuse some ones visa u cant sue them thats international policy.