ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Refused....Urgent help needed by seniors please......

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scorpion123

Post by scorpion123 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:48 pm

hoopsy wrote:
scorpion123 wrote:
chetanojha wrote:
scorpion123 wrote:Can anyone give advice please that which method for appeal is better,Paper or Oral?

Cheers
In Oral appeal you can explain your case more appropriately.
Thanks
All the best with your appeal...when is it? Do update with progress. All the best.
Thanks mate,
Don't know about the date yet but will update with the progress..

scorpion123

Post by scorpion123 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Can anyone recommend a good solicitor for this specific situation please???

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:47 pm

scorpion123 wrote:
fahadz1 wrote:they usually take written reference. There is some thing from which case worker was not satisfied.

Your employer should ask him to send written reference.

I have heard with so many of my friends who did case
from home country. Mostly employer say BHC didn't contact them and some lie that they did replied.

I advise you consult immigration solicitor. he might need written from your employer and then you can appeal against their decision.0

You will definitely win the case[/img]
Thanks for that.
One thing is for sure employer isn't lying about verification.
I had submitted employment letter with my application as well and I'm going to get a new ref letter stating that he had verified all the details over the phone (as advised by push_hsmp) when called by some one from BHC.

Write to SAB, attach a cheque of 10 pounds and see your file to search any clue to find the reason that why HO has refused your case. Mind you, you will get to read caseworker comments against your application in it.

hoopsy

Post by hoopsy » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:10 pm

rizwan567 wrote:
scorpion123 wrote:
fahadz1 wrote:they usually take written reference. There is some thing from which case worker was not satisfied.

Your employer should ask him to send written reference.

I have heard with so many of my friends who did case
from home country. Mostly employer say BHC didn't contact them and some lie that they did replied.

I advise you consult immigration solicitor. he might need written from your employer and then you can appeal against their decision.0

You will definitely win the case[/img]

Thanks for that.
One thing is for sure employer isn't lying about verification.
I had submitted employment letter with my application as well and I'm going to get a new ref letter stating that he had verified all the details over the phone (as advised by push_hsmp) when called by some one from BHC.

Write to SAB, attach a cheque of 10 pounds and see your file to search any clue to find the reason that why HO has refused your case. Mind you, you will get to read caseworker comments against your application in it.
What is SAB?
Good things come to those who wait.................

scorpion123

Post by scorpion123 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:38 am

SAB is Subject Access Bureau

we can get our file from HO (SAB) under data protection act which includes most of the information that HO is holding about us.
Last edited by scorpion123 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

scorpion123

Post by scorpion123 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:06 am

Forgot to mention we have to pay £10 for this report.
Last edited by scorpion123 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ramlani
Newly Registered

Post by Ramlani » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:33 pm

can you please help me with processing times? When did they speak to your previous employer and from that date how long did it take for you to hear from them?
They have checked with my employer and pending the decision

scorpion123

Post by scorpion123 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:59 pm

Ramlani wrote:can you please help me with processing times? When did they speak to your previous employer and from that date how long did it take for you to hear from them?
They have checked with my employer and pending the decision
well,about 8 weeks after verification but I had to ask the for urgent treatment.

scorpion123

Post by scorpion123 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Ok guys got an update from my previous employer regarding my employment verification.He says that person from BHC who called for verification was very un professional and even challenged his integrity by claiming that his company couldn't have afforded to pay me this salary at this time :shock: .BHC officer was stressing that I must be one of his relative or close friends :lol:

Thats totally nonsence!!!!

Don't you guys think its abit unusal kind of verification and secondly this person was completely unprofessional when he had no right to challenge anyones integrity????

Do you guys think I should mention all of these rubbish claims in my appeal???

Any comments will be much appericiated.

hoopsy

Post by hoopsy » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:08 pm

scorpion123 wrote:Ok guys got an update from my previous employer regarding my employment verification.He says that person from BHC who called for verification was very un professional and even challenged his integrity by claiming that his company couldn't have afforded to pay me this salary at this time :shock: .BHC officer was stressing that I must be one of his relative or close friends :lol:

Don't you guys think its abit unusal kind of verification and secondly this person was completely unprofessional when he had no right to challenge anyones integrity????

If the conversation was oral it may be difficult for you to prove the unprofessional attitude of the person from BHC..except if your previous employer has his/her full name then they can trak the call. If it's written verification then you can attach the evidence as well. Just stick to your points and make sure you have all necessary evidence. All the best.
Good things come to those who wait.................

Ramlani
Newly Registered

Post by Ramlani » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:02 am

Did you send bank statements as well? If not what are the two documents you sent?

scorpion123

Post by scorpion123 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:12 pm

hoopsy wrote:
scorpion123 wrote:Ok guys got an update from my previous employer regarding my employment verification.He says that person from BHC who called for verification was very un professional and even challenged his integrity by claiming that his company couldn't have afforded to pay me this salary at this time :shock: .BHC officer was stressing that I must be one of his relative or close friends :lol:

If the conversation was oral it may be difficult for you to prove the unprofessional attitude of the person from BHC..except if your previous employer has his/her full name then they can trak the call. If it's written verification then you can attach the evidence as well. Just stick to your points and make sure you have all necessary evidence. All the best.
Well,employer doesn't remember the name of the person but I suppose when he had forwarded his verification report to HO he had to put some kind of ID or name on it so,tracking it down for HO wouldn't be an issue.

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:27 am

get a statement from your employer and include it as part of your appeal.

scorpion123

Post by scorpion123 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:09 pm

confusedhsmp wrote:get a statement from your employer and include it as part of your appeal.
Have already asked my employer to send this letter it over here.

Thanks