ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vinovinom
Newly Registered

Appeal

Post by vinovinom » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Hi

I am going for my appeal on tomorrow and I would like to know if there is someone who has gone through this process and give me input regarding how to speak in court and what I should say with regard to my case ?

Also my case is regarding amount in bank statement not corroborating with the amount in the payslip and I have suitable letter from my accountant explaining it.

Are there anyone who has gone to the tribunal with similar case ?

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards
Vinom

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Good luck!!

anks1022
Newly Registered

Post by anks1022 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:57 pm

Hi, I saw ur post today only. Coould you please update what happened to your case?

regards,
Ankur

vinovinom
Newly Registered

Post by vinovinom » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:59 am

Hi

The hearing went good I believe ... there was no HO solicitors present and it was only the judge and us. Judge had to know about my case as he hadn't read into it previously. In the end, he said judgement is reserved. I would receive my outcome in 2 -3 weeks..

Thanks
Vinom

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:04 am

vinovinom wrote:Hi

The hearing went good I believe ... there was no HO solicitors present and it was only the judge and us. Judge had to know about my case as he hadn't read into it previously. In the end, he said judgement is reserved. I would receive my outcome in 2 -3 weeks..

Thanks
Vinom
Did you presented your case well? Was there any questions from Judge?

scorpion123

Post by scorpion123 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:19 pm

chetanojha wrote:

Thanks
Vinom
Did you presented your case well? Was there any questions from Judge?

vinovinom
Newly Registered

Post by vinovinom » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:46 pm

Hi

As there was no solicitors from HO ... Judge said it was only between us and asked whether my solicitor wants to present the case directly to the judge. Then as the judge wasn't sure about the case we needed to explain and then the judge said that he would read through it and tell me the judgement in about 2 weeks.

Judge asked only about couple of questions about my salary and payslips but they where just for his clarification and pretty straightforward.

Regards
Vinom

vinovinom
Newly Registered

Post appeal process

Post by vinovinom » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:04 am

Hi

Can anyone tell me whether I can speed up the process of getting my passport stamped after my appeal has been allowed. As I need to go back home urgently ... Is there a possibility to send a letter to HO to get a direct interview ?

Regards
Vinom

sharathr80
Newly Registered

Re: Post appeal process

Post by sharathr80 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Can anyone tell me whether I can speed up the process of getting my passport stamped after my appeal has been allowed. As I need to go back home urgently ... Is there a possibility to send a letter to HO to get a direct interview ?

Regards
Vinom

Hi Vinom,

How much was the amount that was not corroborating? Was it few pence? And how many payslips had this problem? Your answer is much appreciated

Thanks,
Sharath

jay2009
Newly Registered

Help on Appeal

Post by jay2009 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:58 pm

Hi Vinom,
I have recently applied for extension of HSMP under Tier 1 General and got it rejected on exactly the same as yours, P60 not corroborating with Bank statements.
I was wondering whether i can provide any extra documents like calculation of corroboration from employer for appeal by paper hearing? Do you reckon oral hearing is best? Anymore additional information on your experience of appealing is greatly of help and appreciated. So have you got your passport stamped yet.

Sorry for too many questions, but kindda reborn after seeing your posting.

Thanks in anticipation.

vinovinom
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by vinovinom » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi

If you have sufficient documents explaining your evidence then that should be fine. You can provide new documents as evidence as I did the same.

I haven't got the letter from HO yet to get my passport stamped.

Regards
Vinom