ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

isunil4u24
Newly Registered

PSW

Post by isunil4u24 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:13 am

Hi,

Every one, i want to apply my PSW visa in this month. My result came out yesterday and i pass MBA but problems is my transcript is not ready. can i send transcript after 1 or week letter after visa applying? please reply me urgent becoz my visa expire next week.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:10 pm

You do not need your transcript for PSW. You need the following documents,

1. Original certificate of award
2. Letter from the institution
3. bank statements

If you do not have your orginal certificate of award then the letter you need from the institution must have extra information. I wud suggest you to read the guidence notes for PSW and make sure that the letter has got all the information as needed for PSW. The HO does not need your transcript but the original certificate of award. They do not need to know your individual marks.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:08 pm

ash786 wrote:You do not need your transcript for PSW. You need the following documents,

1. Original certificate of award
2. Letter from the institution
3. bank statements

If you do not have your orginal certificate of award then the letter you need from the institution must have extra information. I wud suggest you to read the guidence notes for PSW and make sure that the letter has got all the information as needed for PSW. The HO does not need your transcript but the original certificate of award. They do not need to know your individual marks.
All what Ash786 said plus:
Make sure the bank statements which your are providing are complete for three months and that you should have atleast £800 or more for this period (not even 1p less than £800, even for one day!!), and not more than 30days old statements. This is a very common cause for visa rejection now days!!!!
PS: go through other topics in this forum, you will have better idea about the University letter which you should send and also, dont forget to visit UKBA website for latest info. Good Luck!!!

Shamim_from_london
Newly Registered

got the visa

Post by Shamim_from_london » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:58 am

dear all..i have got my passport today wid one year extension under transitional arrangement from LIC.the processing time took only 7 days!!!..thanks to the Almighty Allah